Reviews for Tainted
It's been close to 2 years, so I'm not sure if you'll ever get a chance to update this, but I really hope you find the time to continue/complete this. This is one of the better dark!Harry/TomRiddle fan fictions that I've read. Probably the best. actually. You do an excellent job capturing Tom's personality, and dark!Harry is quite believable in this. Please continue! I'd love to see where this goes, and what Tom's answer to Harry's question will be.
Me4Ever999 chapter 1 . 3/10
Their love is so twisted... I love it! At least Harry has finally accepting what he is, and I can't decide whether I want them to become a team/couple or to be mortal enemies. Either would be interesting.
Fleeting Flux chapter 14 . 2/10
No way. You NEED to finish this wonder. Please. It was the most amazing fanfiction I have read in the lasth months.
Really, you are talented. I cannot express myself well because my writing skills in english are poor, but really, let me tell you that yuo NEED to conclude this. For us and for you. It's fucking gripping fantastic And so well written!
Are you still out there somewhere? I love this story, and it would be great if you could continue it - or tell us it's abandoned or on hiatus or something. This is the story I want to see updated the most of all the WIPs I'm currently reading, so I'd of course prefer the first option. Thanks for writing as much as you did, you really drew me into this story.
awwws why'd the awesomeness stop.. lol love the cliff hanger. absolutely amazing story. : P
bleubirdsong chapter 14 . 1/2
Man, this was so good.
The way that you painted the relationship between Tom and Harry is absurdly dark and lovely at the same time. I love it. I'm a little ashamed to say that morally questionable actions aside, it was really hot. The tension and the slow, believable progression into being Dark is really well written and your theory on Dark Magic, although similar to others', is nevertheless original. Also, I have to say that reading such a dominant Harry with such strong instincts to lord over people is very interesting (especially with the few times Tom ended up falling a bit submissive, although he'd deny it to the very end with a round of crucios to back it up).
It's interesting that this is post-DH, as fics with Tom instead of Voldemort aren't usually set in this time.
Also, I feel like Ginny's involvement was rather cut short abruptly, and hearing more of Harry's guilt/feelings on it wouldn't be amiss, in my opinion.
Please update; this is really really good!
Chim Cheree chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Rereading your story once again. Damn, I really wish you'd continue this. I like everything about your story. Your theory on Dark Magic, your characterizations - especially Harry, Tom and Malfoy, but also Ron and Hermione. Thank god no bashing! The general feel of your story, how dark it gets. Honestly, this is my favourite post-DH story, by far. So please update. Maybe a belated Christmas present for your readers?
choclatbandit chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Ahhh awesome
xypx chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
please please please please please please please please please update. I could say please one more time if you insist... Can't believe you stopped updating when things were getting sooo interesting.
Jestie Uchiha chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
I love this story so much! I really adore this take on Dark!Harry, and the slow process of corruption. Their relationship is so fucking horrible and twisted and fucked up... I love it! I cant wait to see where you take this! Update!
kharma chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
staaaaaaare.
STARE.
Please update.
I Love this story. PLEASE.
Update.
IVEBEENWAITINGANENTIREYEARPLEASEUPDATETHISWONDERFULTENSIONFILLEDSTORY YOU ARE KILLING ME.
RHIOe tgyhjeltkjhejoetjgjoe%juyeoejohyaej%o
Lunary chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Oh my god I hope you continue this story because it's really good and I want to know where this is going.

Regards,
Lunary
dancesontrains chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
This is excellently plotted and executed. Thank you for writing as much as you have.
Jungyaku chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Oh God...
This story is absolutely AMAZING!
I loved every word of it. You got the atmosphere just right and the characters perfect.
Even though he is rather unorthodox, Harry made me laugh and love him with his emotinol turmoils and anger fits. Oh, I would've never imagined saying this for a fiction character but he is so sexy when he is angry.
I like Tom too. He is a bastard of course; but we wouldn't have him in any other way right? I sincereley hope one day they will hold hands and lord over the World with big, sickening smiles on their faces. Such a happy end.
Please continue with this story and be good to Draco, he is such a darling.
Thanks for sharing the story with us.
Stay safe and sound... and with a muse to lord over you.
Claire Bellatrix Slytherin chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
I love it !
I've read it at least 56 times or more and just desided to favorite it becose i created an account !
I saw that you have been absent from your fanfiction for a long time...i was wondering if you gave it up for addoption or if you were still writting it?
I wish you are! i love this story and i also know how hard it is to have inspiration!
Addoration, loyalty and Madness: