Reviews for Tainted
brrrr... A few chapters back you said you hate keeping reading waiting when there's a cliffhanger. This one is preeettttyyy huge, I'd say. I really hope you come back and update this one day. (Yes, I know it's been more than 3 years...)
Aile d'Argent chapter 14 . 7/6
Wow!

That was... intense.
Sesaria-Herluna chapter 14 . 6/14
After 2 years I read it again and it's still one of my absolute favourites! It's sooooooo good and for 2 years I'm still hanging on the cliff. I wish you would continue it even it's just for the sake of the ending you planned. But feel no pressure. I totally understand how it feels to have everything planned out yet having blocks reaching it. Anyway, love it, great work!
locurarizada chapter 14 . 6/10
PLEEEEEEASEEEEE
UPDATE!
ALREADY!

What's keeping you, damn it!?
pleeease, I need to read Tom's desicion T:T
Ethereal Sphere chapter 14 . 4/12
God. I knew i should have never started this fic. This is so freaking amazing. This is absolute perfection. I love everything about this. .. An its not complete, or even been updated for the last 3 years. But.
From now on, you have a faithful Follower.
Ethereal Sphere chapter 11 . 4/12
YESSSSSS YESSSSSS OH GOD YESSSSS
readingaccount chapter 14 . 3/22
This is so fascinating. Am amazed by your writing and can't wait to read more of it.
Sly Heiress chapter 14 . 3/21
O.M.G Girl! Such a story you got there! Are u writing more of it? Is Tom relenting into Harry? Or is Harry giving Draco a chance? Got a way with cliffhangers? As the Heiress of Slytherin, I order you to continue! ( jk) please continue!
oh my god I wish you would continue this its so amazing!
Please, i beg you, write the next chapter! This story is so bloody brilliant, i can't get enough of it. You are tormenting me! It feels like the cruciatus curse! Please, write!
xopencey chapter 14 . 1/9
god please you can't stop here this is such an amazing story i need more please keep writing it this is me formally begging
Mythston chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
Nonono! What happened? This story (while twisted) has such great character development. Finally Harry didn't just flip a switch or be blindly manipated. It's so great but such a huge cliff hanger.
SpriteBlue chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
Holy. Fucking. Shit. Like Holy Mother of God. Amazing, if only because I've been searching this kind of fic! I wish you'll update though :(
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
It hurts me unbearably to now this will probably never be updated...good lord, i cant even focus on a review, im to caught up in that whirlwind.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
If you ever read these reviews... lots of people are still interested in your story, so maybe update your profile page with an update? That would really be lovely. Good job, by the way. The dialogues are great, the plot is interesting and keeps me wishing to find out more... It's a shame this hasn't been updated in so long.