Reviews for Tainted
If you ever read these reviews... lots of people are still interested in your story, so maybe update your profile page with an update? That would really be lovely. Good job, by the way. The dialogues are great, the plot is interesting and keeps me wishing to find out more... It's a shame this hasn't been updated in so long.
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 14 . 10/1
i can't wait for the next chapter.
guest chapter 14 . 8/24
Hi love your story so much! Please please please continue it! Its just too good a story to leave it hanging!
Imogen07 chapter 12 . 8/13
Oh my, this chapter has got to be my fave. I simply love the dark, dangerous side to Harry and the unsure Tom
solsere chapter 1 . 7/12
I adore your story and probably come back to this every once couple months despite all these years. It has firmly remained one of the best fanfic with this pairing and powerfulHarry I have ever read. I hope you find inspiration one day to keep going! Would love to hear from you again, even if it's just an author's note on how you've been. Take care!
brillantbutscary chapter 14 . 6/21
That was perfect in every way!
I loved every bit of it and love you for writing it!
Thank you so much!
KnowNonsense chapter 14 . 6/16
Wow, absolutely enthralling and I SO hope you update soon. I think this may be one of my favorite takes on dark Harry, cause I mean wow, he's toe to toe with Tom Riddle! So thanks for posting, and can't wait for more! :D
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 14 . 6/16
you beautiful monster, how could you stop here?
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 10 . 6/16
The way you write is so intense that a have to take a breather every couple of paragraphs. its embarassing.
you are amazing
666Neme666 chapter 14 . 5/12
It's such a shame that you couldn't continue this story - it was actually the best one I've read in quite a while. Jesus, I don't even know the last time I've read something this good. You are bloody amazing.
jhimenie.towers chapter 14 . 5/3
Well! Just my very very type of reading. Insane dark wizards! We may see it finished someday...? Thanks for sharing!
G.Potter93 chapter 14 . 4/18
Noooo! Why no more updates! It was just getting more interesting!'
npetrenko chapter 14 . 4/18
Excellent story. Please write more!
It's been close to 2 years, so I'm not sure if you'll ever get a chance to update this, but I really hope you find the time to continue/complete this. This is one of the better dark!Harry/TomRiddle fan fictions that I've read. Probably the best. actually. You do an excellent job capturing Tom's personality, and dark!Harry is quite believable in this. Please continue! I'd love to see where this goes, and what Tom's answer to Harry's question will be.