Reviews for Tainted
Sokushi chapter 14 . 1/8
I know it's unlikely that this story will be updated after almost four years, but I had to let you know that it is without a doubt one of the best I have ever read in this fandom. I've enjoyed reading it so much that I'm sure it will remain one of those stories I'll keep rereading over the years even if it's incompleted. Wonderful work!
Ethereal Sphere chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
I really love this story. Will you ever continue it?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2016
AMAZING, the most excitibg tom/Harry fic I've ever read. So destructive. I love it. Please continue
tammy18 chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
This is bloody brilliant! It's definitely one of the most interesting stories I've read and I'm hooked!
I know it's been ages since you updated but please update sometime soon! :)
WyldeHeart chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
I don't think I've ever been this disheartened by an unfinished fanfiction before. Honestly, this was fantastic.
cairovault7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This is great! And unusual in the way Tom Riddle's appearance is unexplained, builds up the intrigue really well. I eagerly gobbled up all the chapters, and there is so much this fiction has going for it. One, the explanation for Harry's aggressive powers, the Slytherin politics which is like finding a diamond in a mine (unless you dig for it, you're never going to find it). And yes, the delicate balance of Tom and Harry's relationship, even though it's "Top" Harry (which I can never get enough of, mostly because of a lack of them in slash pairings), Tom is every bit portrayed as controlling and this balance of control is what I love the most in your fanfiction! And developing the Slytherin side characters, giving us an insight into their social ways and the contrast (marvellous!) with Gryffindors, while not disparaging the Gryffindors is fun to read.
It's subtly comedic, with a looming darkness and it just gives me the Harry Potter feels all over again. Thank you for that!

I know this hasn't been updated for 3 years, and that really is not unusual at all. And it's not unusual to have authors updating after 6 years, if the story is good, and I know this one is, there will always be readers. But it would be great to know if you plan to continue it, if you could post an author's note or a update on your profile, you know for closure's sake...

Anyway, great interactions. I'm glad you didn't delete it!
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Please update! I need to know what happens!
Rrit chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
Whoa, what a whirlwind! You got me jumping and screaming into pillows every odd chapter. Though its been three years, I hope you update.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2016
brrrr... A few chapters back you said you hate keeping reading waiting when there's a cliffhanger. This one is preeettttyyy huge, I'd say. I really hope you come back and update this one day. (Yes, I know it's been more than 3 years...)
Aile d'Argent chapter 14 . 7/6/2016
Wow!

That was... intense.
Sesaria-Herluna chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
After 2 years I read it again and it's still one of my absolute favourites! It's sooooooo good and for 2 years I'm still hanging on the cliff. I wish you would continue it even it's just for the sake of the ending you planned. But feel no pressure. I totally understand how it feels to have everything planned out yet having blocks reaching it. Anyway, love it, great work!
locurarizada chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
PLEEEEEEASEEEEE
UPDATE!
ALREADY!

What's keeping you, damn it!?
pleeease, I need to read Tom's desicion T:T
Ethereal Sphere chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
God. I knew i should have never started this fic. This is so freaking amazing. This is absolute perfection. I love everything about this. .. An its not complete, or even been updated for the last 3 years. But.
From now on, you have a faithful Follower.
Ethereal Sphere chapter 11 . 4/12/2016
YESSSSSS YESSSSSS OH GOD YESSSSS
readingaccount chapter 14 . 3/22/2016
This is so fascinating. Am amazed by your writing and can't wait to read more of it.