Reviews for The Voice
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 1/23
Awesome story! Really enjoyed it!
just1cause2im3amazing chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This is a great story! You wrote it out brilliantly, (as per the norm) and I can totally see how it would have played out like that if Tony had been rescued earlier. Just beautiful.
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was a fantastic story, I really liked how their friendship grew as they continued to talk over the comms. And when they finally met Tony, connecting all the dots, I'm glad that they were all supportive of the idea of making Tony another Avenger. That ending was great, and whether there's going to be a sequel or not, I really enjoyed reading this story! :)
AsiaGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I would love to see a sequel of this! Super Duper Please with a cherry on top, please!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
FAN!
senna-robbins chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I loved this so much! I'm not usually a fan of Steve/Tony fics, but I gotta say you may have changed my mind on that. I really hope you decide to write a sequel cause I'd love to read it! I really look forward to more!
Halogien chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Ima be selfish and demand a sequel. Technical stuff aside my interest is very much peaked and I want to know what happens next! How will this relationship work out? How will fury react an what of the team? And what with Obie and the future of the company? And Pepper?
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Cool :) - Never read one like this before :)
Anon chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! *chant*
This was, honestly, AMAZING!
dawnhallj chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Knowing Tony he would have noticed the poisoning a long time ago, and would have rediscovered Vibranium with no help because he is in fact smarter than Howard. And with no suit speeding it up and Dummy's cures, he would have all the time in the world to make Vibranium. Obadiah would still be a problem.