Reviews for The Voice
lw117149 chapter 1 . 5/30
Very nice.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I liked it, but would have preferred a longer beginning and no innuendos.
fiesa chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
One thing one could say about this story is that it feels like the plot progress is too fast... And that's because the story is short.

And since that's not a negative fact, it seems like there is no point left to criticize this story on :)

Reading it was very enjoyable indeed. I liked the premise - Tony not becoming Iron Man in the first run but starting to help the Avengers instead - and the way you used the prompt to draw out your story. I liked the way it proceeded - Steve actually meeting Tony before realizing that he was the Voice, Tony using JARVIS voice as his own, and the fact that he talked to all the Avengers, especially to Bruce, to help them through whatever they were facing that moment. I like the idea of him being more in the background than the others, the promise that he'll get his moment to shine soon, as well, and the way his change in character is demonstrated by the way he approaches the task of becoming an Avenger more slowly in the story than in the movies. Also, I enjoyed Happy's and Pepper's parts a lot, the one clearly being more than a chauffeur and the other clearly more than a PA. And, again, JARVIS. That guy is seriously cool.

So, thanks again for a very enjoyable, a bit more light-hearted one shot! (Thank you, too, for the message (which I haven't read yet but hope to read soon)).
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This was awesome! I really liked how there was a different turn in Tony's life after his kidnapping! And it was funny how it took for the Avengers to listen to both Tony's and Jarvis's speech patterns to determine who was giving the advice. Loved it~! :)
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Awesome story! Really enjoyed it!
just1cause2im3amazing chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This is a great story! You wrote it out brilliantly, (as per the norm) and I can totally see how it would have played out like that if Tony had been rescued earlier. Just beautiful.
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was a fantastic story, I really liked how their friendship grew as they continued to talk over the comms. And when they finally met Tony, connecting all the dots, I'm glad that they were all supportive of the idea of making Tony another Avenger. That ending was great, and whether there's going to be a sequel or not, I really enjoyed reading this story! :)
AsiaGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I would love to see a sequel of this! Super Duper Please with a cherry on top, please!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
FAN!
senna-robbins chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I loved this so much! I'm not usually a fan of Steve/Tony fics, but I gotta say you may have changed my mind on that. I really hope you decide to write a sequel cause I'd love to read it! I really look forward to more!
Halogien chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Ima be selfish and demand a sequel. Technical stuff aside my interest is very much peaked and I want to know what happens next! How will this relationship work out? How will fury react an what of the team? And what with Obie and the future of the company? And Pepper?
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Cool :) - Never read one like this before :)
Anon chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! *chant*
This was, honestly, AMAZING!
dawnhallj chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Knowing Tony he would have noticed the poisoning a long time ago, and would have rediscovered Vibranium with no help because he is in fact smarter than Howard. And with no suit speeding it up and Dummy's cures, he would have all the time in the world to make Vibranium. Obadiah would still be a problem.