Reviews for Baby Love
MiMiMargot chapter 18 . 4/21
From raising your kids, to dealing with the dangers of the work. A nicely balanced chapter!
I can't take it, that this was the last chapter! And you left it into such a cliffhanger!
It has been an absolute pleasure to read this story. I do hope you continue it some day, for I'd love to know what happened next! :D
MiMiMargot chapter 17 . 4/18
Ah, what a chapter again! Truly, reading this doesn't feel like reading fanfic. It feels like I'm absorbed into the BPRD, into HB's universe, like I'm really there seeing and hearing all that is happening. It feels real, and I love it.

Trevor, oh poor, wonderful Trevor growing up, needing for his Dad to be around! Loved the father/son dynamics in this chapter. And the bit with Trevor and Fletch was awesome too. (And Fletch is still hot, btw)

And of course, the discussions Liz and Hellboy have, they are always great. I can't get enough of the way you write these two. So much love between these two, and a real kind of love. They're adults here, after all, parents of two kids, so the love grows too, and changes, and you've manage to capture that so well.

I don't know what to do, after I finish this story! :O Only one chapter to go!
MiMiMargot chapter 16 . 4/16
What can I say? I looooved this chapter too! :D I love Gentan, she's great! The way you write her seems so natural and efortless, that I can only admire you.

Only two chapters to go! What will I do then?!
MiMiMargot chapter 15 . 4/13
Oh, what an ending, again! Christ, poor Gentan! I can totally feel her pain, understand her reasons for doing such a horrible deed to herself, and yet it still cuts through my heart!
Oh, poor HB and Liz, for having to deal with this - there is no worse pain than seeing your child hurt, and Gentan really is hurting in so many levels. Even if Trevor is the one with the ability to create fire, it is Gentan who has the fire in her soul.

Wow, I cannot say how much I adore this chapter. It left me speechless. This story really gets deep as it progresses! As I have been told - when your kids are small, your problems are small. When the kids grow, so do the problems. This is certainly true in HB and Liz' family!

Amazing, well done.
MiMiMargot chapter 14 . 4/12
This was one of my favourite chapters so far. I loved the talk HB and Trevor had, Red is such a good dad. Also the Gentan/Liz part was amazing. It was nice to see the softer side of Gentan. And her wish to be able to go out to the real world, is heartbreaking. A really good, well balanced chapter!
MiMiMargot chapter 13 . 4/12
A wonderful Chapter, again. Loved Professor Broom's notes, so much affection there. Poor HB and Liz, missing Professor Broom, raising up two kids without his help. But it's a good thing They have Joaquin!
MiMiMargot chapter 12 . 4/10
Aaaaaaaa, I loved this Chapter so much that I can't even! Christ, where do I start? I love Trevor, he's so great, and so real, his ambition and passion with music is so adorable, and he has a great role model in Fletch (who is still HOT, btw). And then Gentan! She's so unpredictable, I love it! Its so horrible (on the good way) how she makes HB deal with his past, and poor HB has to fear for their future. But I think being evasive won't work anymore - Red really, really needs to have a serious discussion with his daughter - as serious as is possible with a six year old. By the way, I loved the way you portrayed Gentan in the Hell dimension, all grown up, beautiful and demonic, part Liz, part demon. Amazing, well done!
This story is so good, you're like my idol. Agh! Must read more!
MiMiMargot chapter 11 . 4/9
A beautiful, emotional chapter! Loved this. I love Gentan and Trevor, their personalities, the things they do. Very well written and thought of. Plus, Fletch is hot! :D
MiMiMargot chapter 10 . 4/8
Ah, great! I'm really loving the darker tones of this story. Poor Red, having to worry so much about his demon blood and what it might cause to Gentan Looking forward to reading the next chapters.
MiMiMargot chapter 9 . 4/7
A wonderful chapter again! It was really nice to see Red and Liz as working parents - and boy, do they have an interesting job! It's a good thing they both got home safe, with nothing more than minor injuries.

I liked the part where they returned home, too. So much affection, seeing the kids again! And Red's concern for his daughter, very well written indeed. Raises a lot of questions, and makes me want to keep on reading!

Also, for some reason I found this line amusing: "Nazis, again?" I mean, when is it ever NOT Nazis? (At least in the movies.) :D Where there is evil, it's the Nazis, no? :D

Liked this chapter a LOT.
MiMiMargot chapter 8 . 4/6
Ah, my favorite chapter so far! Damn, I'm liking Joaquin a lot! He's hot! :D I just loooved the drama in this chapter, with the crazy lady Andrea Brown. And what an ending to this chapter too, awwww! But I'm worried about Red and Liz! Hope they're allright.
MiMiMargot chapter 7 . 4/6
Oh, what a chapter! What an ending! Ah, can't wait to read more!
MiMiMargot chapter 6 . 4/6
An enjoyable chapter again. Though, I will miss the truck bed! I wonder how will a normal bed support Red's weight.

I love Abe with the kids! He's so nervous, and yet manages very Well. Oh, cute uncle Blue.
MiMiMargot chapter 5 . 4/6
An exciting chapter! I was really worried for Red! Nice, how you went from one mood to another, from peaceful to anxiety. Liked this a lot.
MiMiMargot chapter 4 . 4/5
Trust Manning to be an ass, eh? Almost like real babies! Come on, that was so rude! :D

But Everyone else seems to accept the little ones full heartedly. I love it how great both Liz and HB are with the kids. But I can't help wondering how will it be for them, having to raise the kids in BPRD. It's going to get a lot more difficult as They grow up.