Reviews for Baby Love
hotforteacher3 chapter 8 . 8/14
Your Spanish is very correct, but most Spanish speakers informally shorten "mi hijo" to "mijo".
Hitomi Zotz chapter 1 . 2/29
I love it, the description of the adorable twins, the way you describe the parenting, and the addition of the harness. I liked the tidbit of Liz contemplating cutting her hair before thinking she wants to stay as attractive as she can, I like that bit of insecurity it makes it seem more real. You write Hellboy as a parent so naturally, it's cute and better than I would have imagined it myself. Good work!
EmeraldStarOfTheSouthernIsles chapter 17 . 2/3
Another great chapter. The twins certainly keep their parents on their toes, and Red especially in this one. The outward ease with which he handles them contrasts nicely with the natural uncertainties that lie beneath the surface. He and Liz manage the rare feat of being both sensitive to Trevor and Genny's feelings yet dealing with bad behaviour firmly and appropriately. They also realise that as the kids get older, they're going to have to start spreading their wings - a real problem all-round given their uniqueness. I liked the insight into how the family manages to move about 'normally' in the world (e.g. the 'unofficial' vehicles) and the precautions they have to take.

Fletch is a great, down-to-earth character - his interactions with Trevor and then Hellboy make for good reading. You've developed a realistic and natural voice for him, and the same goes for Spud Andersen too. (Loved the description of his lunches as 'one beer meal(s)' :)

With the kids, you have those nice, little realistic touches (Genny trying to draw out the car journey home and delay the inevitable meeting with her father, and Trevor having "no interest in asking what had gone on outside his room.") I've got a theory about what Red is going to get Genny help him build though I'm probably way off with it.

The end of the chapter was perfect too - Liz and Red certainly have to take their opportunities as they find them :)
Ryromaniac chapter 17 . 2/1
Awesome update...I can't wait for more!
AughraOfEarth chapter 17 . 2/1
Continuing solid, I like that you picked up from others' perspectives on the day when we last had Gentan getting in trouble for doing parkour in the cemetary, and a good, smooth read, no rough edges. The leading '.'s work as spacers. Characters stay in character, nice development, I enjoyed HB's car-parking stunt, and will look forward to whatever he has planned for Gentan to build. I know nothing about the guitar-playing end of it, but Trevor's development seems realistic as well...and yes, that'll be an interesting voice once it settles!
Forest's daughter chapter 17 . 2/1
HB has his hands full with his two kids. Its to be expected, of course! They are very naughty but so adorable and vulnerable in their innocence. Loved the chapter, as always _
Mistical52 chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
Oooh yes he will!
Jees, she get's in so much trouble.

This fan Fic is completely beyond amazing! :D
Mistical52 chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Ah, but man!
Damn, things just got real!

This is so good! Now I'm going to continue this before I burst of anticipation!
Mistiall52 chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
I smiled and grinned thought that non-stop. It's just so amazing! :D
Mistical52 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Naws! It's all too adorable!
Ozhika chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
"Hey Slugger," I just about melted. "My brother," was the second most tearing moment for me. I absolutely adore your writing style. Everything flows with ease and the time passes with smooth transition. Trevor's light sass and development with speech and (quickened) age is such an enjoyable read. The sibling one-on-one moments touch my soul. The willingness of touch and the shared trouble making is something I feel deeply. Truly, the only (barely) negative comment I have is not seeing a greater resistance to what Genny had done and her surgery. It was self harm in it's own right and while the initial reaction had passed, I feel the mood and severity of it all would be fresh. But of course, as loving and understanding parents, I see how one would just want to give their troubled child anything she wants-especially if it's preventive.
Otherwise, I'm absolutely in love! HB and Liz's parental conversation in the middle of slumber is just heart warming. The vulnerability they both share as such strong individuals really shines light upon their humanity. And, of course, HB's everlasting humor is just SO perfectly captured. Simple details like 'flesh palm' ' feeling hand' 'low growl of regret' (I could literally hear him in my head) and the intimate dream Liz has leave me wanting to read the whole thing all over again. It's the small things that tie it all together perfectly.
Most of all, I'm looking forward to Red's reaction to Gentan sneaking out! : ) Keep it up!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
Haha! Gentan is a handful but then a lot like her dad too. She keeps getting in trouble and wants to go out into the world. But she's not a bad kid after all. Trevor is growing up to be a good brother! The title of the chapter is very apt too- its REALLY what kids do .
Portuguese Irish chapter 16 . 6/2/2015
I really love how you're writing this story. XD It's funny, and touching, and my mother should read this and take back all she said about me being a mighty headache most of times.
Ryromaniac chapter 16 . 5/22/2015
I am so glad to see that you the new chapter! I need to update my own stories but work is always so crazy that I haven't found the time in forever.
AughraOfEarth chapter 16 . 5/22/2015
Eh, the title about says it! The story rolls on with Gentan getting what she wants regarding her tail, Trevor doing his best to keep up as she takes up parkour, and Red and Liz coping as parents do. This chapter resolves the suspense from the previous one, and follows up realistically as the family moves on. There's enough substance to hold attention nicely as we move towards the children's gaining greater experience with the outer world.