Reviews for In the Guise of an Angel
Shadow fairy princess chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
I love this chappter ryou is really careing abou bakura
BTW chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
its actually hikari, not hakari . . .
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Not to be rude or anything but . . . . don't you even have a spellchecker on whatever program you used to type this? It just seems like ther are a lot of spelling errors in yor fic . . . I do like it a lot, but I get kind of obsessive over spelling . . . . ;D
arandomeperson chapter 30 . 1/21/2006
OMG! i can't belive I just got around to reviueing this I read it when you were like on chapter 5 or 6 well they weren't in dulest kingdom yet then my computer got like a million viruses and coulden't be fixed so i had to get a new one and here I am like 3 years later this is the fic I rushed to read first and the fic that I always thought of when ever I thought of needless to say its my all time altoment faveorite for ever and I was wondering COULD THER BE A SEQULE! PLEASE? *holds up chibi ryou*chibi ryou: pwease? I really can't start to say how amazingly cool that would be I would EVERY DAY go to your profile to see if you"ve written a new chapter heck mabey every 4 or 5 hours _ THIS FIC WAS SO AMAZINGLY PERFECT i can't even to begin to discribe how amazingly asoumely good this is you have to write more please!this fic like stans on a gold piller on a slk pillow above all other fics and nothing can possubly be worthy enough to compare to it this is one of the first fics I ever read along with chibi for a day but this one beats it and chibi for a day sits on a dusty fake silver stool in my mind compared to this but still sighly above most others this fic inspired me to write fan fiction though I on't post here it is just the best ever like ryou is the best ever no questions asked in my mind so is this fic its impossabl for some thing to be better except possubly a sequil PLEASE WRITE A SEQUIL or maby continue this into battle city THIS ROCKS and shall intill the end of time! I might have reviued this in the past come to think of it as either annonomiss or as ? I'm going to reviue a pervious chaptr when I have an account here and tell you wich it is but till then PLEASE! make a battle city one please!
Sin Piedad chapter 30 . 11/23/2005
It was great. You could literally see the story and the writing getting better and better.
Marina Kashu chapter 30 . 8/2/2005
ok...i read 30 chapters...AND LOVED EVERY ONE OF THEM! though the ones in Egypt were somewhat evil...oh well. I can't say nothing evil ever happens in my stories. a little bit of that makes the good stuff seem better.

um...that's basically all I wanted to say. is this story done? I hope not. please write more soon!
Pihorist chapter 30 . 5/15/2005
I found that to be very enjoyable. Please keep writing!
Jade Cade chapter 20 . 3/29/2005
*drools* I'm almost disappointed it didn't turn into a lemon..
Jade Cade chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
This ending would make a truly yummy fanart..It'd be wonderful if you or anyone would draw this. Don't you agree? Great story by the way (not sure if I reviewed the last chapter or not.)
Jade Cade chapter 30 . 2/23/2005
NO! Why must all good things come to an end so soon! And what's this about no lemon? I tell you if ff got rid of all lemons, they'd lose me for sure. (I would be considered a yaoi fangirl, who can't survive very long without a lemon. *holds up papers* I'm not rabid though, got my shot last week.)

I have no doubts that Marik is going to hate me for this, and probably Seto, Bakura, and Ryou..and all your other prison..er I mean muses. But, *hands you a cake, a jar of cookies, and a tan puppy with blue eyes* It was the closest to purple I could get..

Have fun with her Marik!

This story is going in my favorites for sure!

Ja
Amarin Rose chapter 18 . 9/2/2004
OK, so now you've got Yugi having a thing for Tea - but since this is Ryou's POV, he could have gotten in wrong and Yugi is still with Kaiba. But all the sequels have him being with Yami? Grr... This is confusing.

The confusion could be cleared up if you'd post the sequels you talked about.
Amarin Rose chapter 15 . 9/2/2004
I wondered momentarily why Yugi had the deck of Seto Kaiba.

Y'know, I'm wondering that, too. You seem to have some sort of backstory here with Yugi and Kaiba that is different from the anime/manga. I keep thinking that they're secret lovers...
Amarin Rose chapter 30 . 9/2/2004
'Tisn't a sequel in sight, though it's been over a year. Boo-hoo. I really like this universe you've created - so much so this story is going on my favorites list!
Amarin Rose chapter 8 . 9/1/2004
OK, I was going to wait until I'd read the whole fic before reviewing, but...

"If I'm an angel then why am I stuck going to school?"

Oh, that line was just *priceless*!

Please say the revisions are going quickly...or at least that this fic was complete before you decided to revise.

Anyway... Off to read the rest of the fic.
Random Person chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
Three words: You can't spell!

Quote: acually sommoned up the curage to play againest

Where the hell did you get that from?

Oh, and a little word of advice...

your your things or your fanfic etc.

you're you are

Okay?

Other than that, REALLY INTERESTING IDEA! Hope there won't be so much spelling mistakes in the next chapter!