Reviews for Neo X-Men
Gr1mmarvels chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Kinda hard to keep focused on the story? Too many characters talking at once, maybe thIs may be right for some, but not for me. I guess keep up the good work..?
Maya The Echidna chapter 23 . 2/29/2012
This story is AWESOME! I hope you write more soon. Also, I was wondering, since you didn't include any children for Colossus, could you maybe include one of my characters?
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
It really like the story, and its really funny in eps 1-6.

I note that not everyone has to have a child!(sorry 4 flame)

Can u make a list of their powers?

Bye!1
agentwhite chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I
Team Edward Rocks chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Its really good!
Lana and Lina chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Would you accept any more characters.I have a character that would fit your story really e-mail me at for an awnser.
MaMa MoOoSh chapter 23 . 8/23/2003
ahh its seriously been so long! great job.. i thought the last line was great. it fit good cant wait to see some more
MaMa MoOoSh chapter 18 . 8/23/2003
wahoo! 100th reviewer.. lol nice so far
Medjke chapter 22 . 8/11/2003
Yeah! Anyway, sorry for the late reviews. Evil grandmothers kept me away.
Aceswild chapter 23 . 7/29/2003
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! TURN UP THE MUSIC AND LETS DANCE! I think this was one of your best chapters! And Mystique! I never would have guessed!
Achillina chapter 23 . 7/29/2003
Yay!you updated! I so love this ficcy! well i can't wait to read the next chappie, it sounds fun!
Achillina chapter 22 . 7/3/2003
I've just read the whole story...wow, it's quite long! IT'S AWSOME! ILOVEIT! ahem! it's going to favorites!
Eileen chapter 22 . 7/2/2003
Glad to see more of this after a while away. I keep looking for my characters, but I don't see them! Are they somewhere in the background?

Please keep writing so I can find out!
Aceswild chapter 22 . 7/1/2003
YES! YOUR BACK! Another good chapter. Lets see, the clues are the person is a girl and she is older since she said little one, so my guess is I HAVE NO CLUE! Um, maybe an original character?
Aceswild chapter 21 . 5/13/2003
uuh *still recovering from isis images*, Good chapter! *shudders* Totally forgot about the invisablity power, ~Great idea~ WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE TAKEN ISIS INSTEAD OF LINZ!