Reviews for Hoarse
smokiesgirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
MORE!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
LOL!. I get that feeling ALL THE TIME. That's why I usually wait till the seasons have all ended, then I start watching it. That way I'm not put into an impossible situation where the chapters and storylines are WAY different to the actual book and/or movie.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
It would be great if you'd update your GLTAS fics again. :( All the cliffhangers are starting to stress me out with the sheer need to know, which is really a credit to your writing and creative plots.
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Noooooooo! PRETTT PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Come on! This is supposed to be a THREE-shot! Its great so far! Continue soon!
GW chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Please add more soon! Since the show was cancelled I have been watching all the episodes over and over again and reading fanfic stories! Although I was a few years late to the gltas party I cant get enough of it in whatever form it comes in! Please add more soon! Your stories are on my favourites list! Soooo, can you please finish them all? Soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This is really good so far! Please continue!

NOTE :
Your fester & buried stories are coming along great too! Please finish them aswell!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This is a really good story! It shows a lot of promise! Please continue with it soon! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
SERIOUSLY?! Another cliffhanger?! Aww come on! I just cant stand cliffhangers! Finish this soon please!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Please continue this soon! Its teriffic!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This is another of the best stories iv read! What happens to Razer? I swear iv almost had it with all the cliffhangers! PLEASE ADD MORE SOON!

Note -
Please finish your Fester story as well! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This is an amazing story so far! I see it has been a year since you last updated it :-( are you EVER going to add more? Because I am pretty sure that we would all like to see what happens next. Does Razer get his voice back? WHAT HAPPENS?! Please, please, PLEASE add more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is a really good story can u pls write more soon? I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
It that it? Are you planning on creating more I'd love to see more, you've made me curious
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
keep giong. wait, you listed this under "humor"? alright, hope it gets funnier
Cregga