Reviews for Hoarse
GW chapter 1 . 3/22
Please add more soon! Since the show was cancelled I have been watching all the episodes over and over again and reading fanfic stories! Although I was a few years late to the gltas party I cant get enough of it in whatever form it comes in! Please add more soon! Your stories are on my favourites list! Soooo, can you please finish them all? Soon?
This is really good so far! Please continue!

NOTE :
Your fester & buried stories are coming along great too! Please finish them aswell!
This is a really good story! It shows a lot of promise! Please continue with it soon! :-)
SERIOUSLY?! Another cliffhanger?! Aww come on! I just cant stand cliffhangers! Finish this soon please!
Please continue this soon! Its teriffic!
This is another of the best stories iv read! What happens to Razer? I swear iv almost had it with all the cliffhangers! PLEASE ADD MORE SOON!

Note -
Please finish your Fester story as well! :-)
This is an amazing story so far! I see it has been a year since you last updated it :-( are you EVER going to add more? Because I am pretty sure that we would all like to see what happens next. Does Razer get his voice back? WHAT HAPPENS?! Please, please, PLEASE add more!
This is a really good story can u pls write more soon? I need to know what happens!
It that it? Are you planning on creating more I'd love to see more, you've made me curious
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
keep giong. wait, you listed this under "humor"? alright, hope it gets funnier
Cregga
senakoreas chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
How will Hal, Aya and Kilowog deal with this?
Looking forward to the second chapter!
I Am the 1st Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
"but then I thought that we Fanterns had suffered enough today without needing another painful cliffhanger."

and this was supposed to make me feel better? or no?...cause i'm sayin' no :
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh man, of all the things they have to go through! DX

Very interested to see how this'll unfold.
Sueanoi chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I'm definitely going to follow this story!
NightWhisper184 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ohh! I cant wait to see what happens next! Excellent start :)