Reviews for A Grey Justice on the Horizon
The Richmaster chapter 7 . 7/20
This was a really great chapter; it shows how Xander is changing and growing as a person really well, especially in his interactions with Artemis (can I say how much I look forward to his meeting Paula?).
Also Cassandra Cain, yes, possibly my favourite female character from both DC and Marvel; I am so looking forward to the next chapter.
Catchfire chapter 7 . 5/24
love it! Can't wait for more!
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 5/12
Neat section, and it looks like Xander is healing up somewhat, hope he can continue to do so in the future, or that if something happens, he can be there in time to be able to make a difference that might mean it not being a bad ending for Artemis
speedster101 chapter 2 . 5/10
Ignore my previous review I didn't noticed crossed over with other stuff so my bad
speedster101 chapter 1 . 5/10
So let me do a recap here

Buffy- Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow from The Avengers
Willow- Emma Frost from Xmen
Xander- Magneto also from Xmen
Cordelia - Rogue also from Xmen

I thought this was a Young Justice and Buffy The Vampire Slayer crossover not a Marvel one I mean you added nothing from Young Justice in here except a few references and stuff so what the hell
gogo chapter 7 . 5/9
so since the title has a grey justice i'm going to assume that Xander is going to be a anti-hero.
gogo chapter 5 . 5/9
Katherine you totally for shadowed Bette's death
gogo chapter 1 . 5/9
Xander there is something you should realize about Willow, since she's willing to break the law for you and buffy before Emma's influence it is simply to late to fear how much of Frost she'll become. Willow now has an idol that she will grab onto and your not going to like what she'll will become. She had no problems doing illegal things before Emma's influence but with Emma's influence that wiil be Xander you should be more worried about yourself with the anger you have that you have buried deep along with magneto's could very well become much worse than magneto every was because of that much anger. Shadow master this is the start of an amazing fanfic just like to counter a darkness and your other two krptonian Xander fics.
kevin chapter 7 . 4/4
very good i am waiting for more. will xander and the other every get together as a super hero team
Bobboky chapter 7 . 3/25
Very nice work
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 3/21
Interesting Halloween fic, wasn't sure I'd like it when I saw who Xander and Willow dressed as...
anon chapter 7 . 3/21
Can't wait to see the next chapter, this ones always one of my favorites to see on the recently updated list.
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 3/20
Brilliant story! While I love Xander's story line, I can't wait to see how his story line will weave back together with Willow's, Buffy's, and Cordelia's stories (or won't... )
NightWithMoon chapter 5 . 3/19
Seems to me that Three seconds is a long time in a fight, and the weeks between the assault on the promethius command center and Doctor Lights attack is plenty of time to have applied that layer whatever to bette's armor...
I'm not saying you can't kill her off - in fact I was kind of expecting it - but that seems like something that could have easily fixed the situation...
astral trinity chapter 7 . 3/19
awesome chapter and thanks for updating. what is grey justice?