Reviews for A Grey Justice on the Horizon
Bobboky chapter 7 . 3/25
Very nice work
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 3/21
Interesting Halloween fic, wasn't sure I'd like it when I saw who Xander and Willow dressed as...
anon chapter 7 . 3/21
Can't wait to see the next chapter, this ones always one of my favorites to see on the recently updated list.
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 3/20
Brilliant story! While I love Xander's story line, I can't wait to see how his story line will weave back together with Willow's, Buffy's, and Cordelia's stories (or won't... )
NightWithMoon chapter 5 . 3/19
Seems to me that Three seconds is a long time in a fight, and the weeks between the assault on the promethius command center and Doctor Lights attack is plenty of time to have applied that layer whatever to bette's armor...
I'm not saying you can't kill her off - in fact I was kind of expecting it - but that seems like something that could have easily fixed the situation...
astral trinity chapter 7 . 3/19
awesome chapter and thanks for updating. what is grey justice?
good stori i like it! i hope that xander meets again raven one day!
Darklion25 chapter 7 . 3/19
OK, it's DC. There are ninja involved. So, I'm guessing Raas Al Ghul? Looking forward to more.
Michae1ange1o chapter 7 . 3/19
Huh, the League of Shadows Cassandra Cain I presume? nifty.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 3/19
Well, Xander ran into a couple of members of the JSA! The Flash AND Dr. Fate! And this female GA is doing pretty good with what he gaveher. Now, we need to see WHO is tracking him!
twilightserius chapter 7 . 3/19
shit don't tell me ras a ghul is after his ass with talia tracking him.
morring star chapter 7 . 3/19
Nice to have you back, hope you update again soon.
aSecondStory chapter 7 . 3/19
Fantastic chapter! A little sad there wasn't more raven bit the rest made up for it. Thanks for the update!
Jason123456 chapter 7 . 3/19
I guessing the girl at the end is Rose Wilson Deathstroke's daugther. Great update by the way
shugokage chapter 6 . 1/31
A truly impressive story I really do like how the fact that memories would in fact make act and feel different because of the experiences!