Reviews for A Grey Justice on the Horizon
Naruto x hinita chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
So the redhead chose a blond and dinette blond chose a red hair anyone see the problem with that
Guest chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Lelouch, is that you? Where's your giant robot and hypnoeye?
Nerfhearder69 chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
Sniff, that old Xan-man luck coming to the fore again... Don't yah just love it?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
Was I the only one who expected this to go off the rails immediately after the battle by having a bunch of d-list X-Men pop in and fight the three for no apparent reason?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
This is amazing. Magneto is one of my favorite comic book characters of all time, so seeing even a slight reflection of that in a fic is always nice. I hope you update again soon!
Brady420 chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
I think he should get powerful enough to where if the league comes after him with everything they've got he can either come up with sum tech for each one or get antibiotic metal and kryptonite metal and stuff or he get powerful enough to absolutely control earths magnetic field and threaten to destroy it If they don't back off because there would be no counter for that or make him as powerful or more than magneto was in xmen Apocalypse also love the iron sand idea it's so bad ass and would be awesome for him to have certain metals as the metal beads for different situations spoke magic, kryptonian, or vibranium like captain America's shield to fight against super strength also maybe have him get sum pins or some thing implanted so he always has something metal on him for emergencies any ways I love your story and that's being Sanders dad is cool also I think he should become a government sanctioned anti hero meaning governments pay him to put down super villains who are to dangerous or insane to continue living
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
good work like to see it updated hope we see a new one soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
And /that/ is a big part of why Ra's is not only still alive (****ing Lazarus Pits) but so damn powerful. Even in a position of supposed greatest weakness he can find a way to use those who would kill him sooner than hep him to "fix" other problems for him- play his problems off each other and let them solve themselves.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
*huffs* Pissing off Lensherr's (whether they accept and use the name or not) is generally very bad for your health. Well, pissing them off is bad for your sanity, /enraging/ them is very very bad for your health. XD
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
Just a note, your usual scene and setting headers/breaks mostly escaped this chapter.

*cackles* NINJAS. Considering all the other crazy shit they've seen, even in only the canon Buffy-verse, I suppose it was only a matter of time... Combining a DCU and Sunnydale's universe? I feel very bad for a lot of people, our poor Xander included. You are quite impressive, Master.
mj4wzpw chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
lmao Xander's a trouble magnet literally hahaha :P
anyway this story rocks! this chapter was awesome as all chapters have been so far!

(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ Thank you for the chapter!゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ)
mj4wzpw chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Didn't know you posted your story on this site aswell as tth, but i'm glad you do cause now i can review i love this story!

(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ Thank you for the chapter!゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ)
Smokeing chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
Very good story enjoyed it very much looking forward to updates
Umbra.Venator chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
Awesome chapter, looking forward to the reunion of the Scooby Gang :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
Too many Kanes, too many Artemises. Not your fault really, but still. What's a "Trench goat?" And X. Accidentally recreating an inversion of the fruit of the poisonous tree? Admittedly it does look pretty bad from the outside.