Reviews for The Friendship Conundrum
Forgetful Love chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Decent, but the open ending is slightly cruel and disappointing. Open endings tend to mean there will be a follow up or more chapters and neither is stated to be here. I wish there was more. This could have been an interesting story and I would have liked to see you tie it into the show somehow. Maybe they don't remember each other, because she or he moved to Nebraska or Texas. He doesn't recognize her because of the blonde hair, or something. You had decent grammar too, which is hard to find. I was looking forward to more. I wish I would have seen the 'complete' before I clicked on it.
guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
cute story.
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Now this is how childhood best friends Penny and Sheldon would be. Sheldon going against everything to spend some more time with Penny, before he heads to college. Penny cherishing every moment of it and thinking about their future. Beautiful story. Hope to read more from you soon.
jslee102 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aww, you have to love the young shenny
ShellyStark chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Holy crap, it must be my birthday! Two young!Shenny fics popping up in one day? It is a miracle! They're my absolute favorite! And you wrote them so adorably :D MOAR, MOAR!
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was beautiful:) please do more or at least a continuation of this.
stock2007 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Yeah we can only dream, we could dream they were in a TV show that still meant something. Sorry. Nice little story.