Reviews for Spectre of the Slopes
Evilkitten3 chapter 20 . 5/25
Again, never let Yami Bakura do anything. EVER.
Evilkitten3 chapter 7 . 5/25
Von Bruno seems to be a very trustworthy guy. Totally trustworthy.
Evilkitten3 chapter 2 . 5/25
This chapter has taught me a valuable lesson: Never let Yami Bakura do anything ever.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 20 . 1/28/2015
Very very good story. I really did enjoy it and now I am on to read some of your other fics. Good job!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 16 . 1/28/2015
I definitely agree with Yami. Very good so far.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
Poor Bakura. :(
EternalFlame401 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
ur a rlly good writer! i hope u make more! (im still not finished reading but i hope u have more or these kinds of stories!)
Scaehime chapter 20 . 11/1/2011
I found this while looking for completed yugioh fics. I quite enjoyed it. It's nice to find other authors who don't care for slash, etc.

Scae, a newbie to
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 20 . 9/29/2009
It was like reading a Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys all over again. You had some pretty fun twists in there. Nice job. I'd still like to see a little more description...but with all the stories you've written, I doubt that'll be a problem as I move onto those that were written later on.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 19 . 9/29/2009
Aw man, I really wanted a shadow game. Well, I guess the "Yami no games" were from the original manga too, but it would have been fun to see.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 16 . 9/29/2009
Joey is really lucky when it comes to finding tunnels. *snigger*
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
I realize this is one of your earlier stories, so please take this review with a grain of salt.

It reads like the old Scooby Doo cartoons. *snicker* I have a few issues, one with Yugi asking for help from Yami when I think he'd easily do it all on his own. Of course, I'm talking about season zero Yugi, so Yeah. ;
StormWolf91 chapter 20 . 6/5/2009
Excellent as always! Its great that you kept me guessing and everyone was IC. ...And LOL at Yami Bakura's antics!
can't think chapter 20 . 4/1/2008
great fic! it was well written and funny enough to make it lighthearted and still suspenseful. i wasn't bored reading it at all. and I liked how you were able to write a good story and still keep it clean. why is this rated T? yami B was funny and I liked how he crashed into the cabin and when the bush got in his way. and I could not figure out who the suspect was at all. you kept pointing to other ppl and it wasn't any who i expect. von bruno, bridges, lisa, or the cobbs. heck i even suspected carl and betty for a time there. lol. good fic!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 20 . 3/15/2008
Ah, this is another great mystery fic! I love how Seto tries to shield Mokuba from the letters! Nice touch with the twins! I liked the snowmobile chase scene, too! And Yami Bakura's singing... hilarious!

Exquisite work!