Reviews for Spectre of the Slopes
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 20 . 1/28
Very very good story. I really did enjoy it and now I am on to read some of your other fics. Good job!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 16 . 1/28
I definitely agree with Yami. Very good so far.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 10 . 1/28
Poor Bakura. :(
EternalFlame401 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
ur a rlly good writer! i hope u make more! (im still not finished reading but i hope u have more or these kinds of stories!)
Scaehime chapter 20 . 11/1/2011
I found this while looking for completed yugioh fics. I quite enjoyed it. It's nice to find other authors who don't care for slash, etc.

Scae, a newbie to
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 20 . 9/29/2009
It was like reading a Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys all over again. You had some pretty fun twists in there. Nice job. I'd still like to see a little more description...but with all the stories you've written, I doubt that'll be a problem as I move onto those that were written later on.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 19 . 9/29/2009
Aw man, I really wanted a shadow game. Well, I guess the "Yami no games" were from the original manga too, but it would have been fun to see.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 16 . 9/29/2009
Joey is really lucky when it comes to finding tunnels. *snigger*
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
I realize this is one of your earlier stories, so please take this review with a grain of salt.

It reads like the old Scooby Doo cartoons. *snicker* I have a few issues, one with Yugi asking for help from Yami when I think he'd easily do it all on his own. Of course, I'm talking about season zero Yugi, so Yeah. ;
StormWolf91 chapter 20 . 6/5/2009
Excellent as always! Its great that you kept me guessing and everyone was IC. ...And LOL at Yami Bakura's antics!
can't think chapter 20 . 4/1/2008
great fic! it was well written and funny enough to make it lighthearted and still suspenseful. i wasn't bored reading it at all. and I liked how you were able to write a good story and still keep it clean. why is this rated T? yami B was funny and I liked how he crashed into the cabin and when the bush got in his way. and I could not figure out who the suspect was at all. you kept pointing to other ppl and it wasn't any who i expect. von bruno, bridges, lisa, or the cobbs. heck i even suspected carl and betty for a time there. lol. good fic!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 20 . 3/15/2008
Ah, this is another great mystery fic! I love how Seto tries to shield Mokuba from the letters! Nice touch with the twins! I liked the snowmobile chase scene, too! And Yami Bakura's singing... hilarious!

Exquisite work!
Daughter of Horus chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I love this fic! Anything involving Bakura makes me happy, and, having read this, I'm not so depressed because of your email. Great story. Keep writing mysteries (and check your email for my reply).
Death By Segway Scooter chapter 20 . 1/1/2005
I'd liked this fic. Like a lot of other people have said, this reminded me a lot of a Scooby-Doo episode...but don't worry, that's a good thing! All they needed was some kind of animal to help them out (Kuriboh, maybe?), a psychedellically-painted van, and for Téa to say, "Jinkies!" when she found a clue! xD Jokes aside, the mystery part was pretty good, as even I couldn't guess who was behind it. :)

Speaking of which, I'm always glad to see fics that respect poor Téa. Thank you. :)

And I also thought the drunken Yami Bakura was funny. He's so much more pleasant when he's drunk...go figure!

There was something I was confused about, and that was how the Yamis can seemingly sprout their own temporary physical bodies. Maybe I just missed the fic where this was explained? (It's not a bad idea, actually.)

All in all, this was pretty good for an earlier work. Now onto some more recent stuff...
Redemmo chapter 8 . 10/18/2004
tipsy yami bakuraVERY FUNNY although i don't think that he'd actually be stupid enough to do that.