Reviews for Little Six
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Lol I love how Nemu says "butter" instead of cheese. I wonder who taught her that.
Poor Ichigo, hat would Grimmjow do if he knew he was the one who punched Ichigo in the face xD
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
definatly one of a kind story! i loved it! (i also loved grimmjows insults towards ichi!
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ahh rukia was right kid Grimmjow is so cute! Yes an omake about byakuya's thoughts would be awesome please!
hieizzz chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
i love the idea of baby grimmjow, its hard to find fics with him as a baby. but i kinda wish he wasn't able to talk and he had more of a loving relationship with ichigo! but other than that the story flows nicely and its pretty funny!
iamrebornthruhim chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love your work and even though you think your not good at writing funny stories, this story made me what to pee in my pants from laughing :D
Lionel chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was cute _ but I actually wish it was longer :o Grimm was soooo mean to Ichi...what a pain in the butt. I would have drowned him in the tub but it was adorable how he ended up sleeping next to Ichi. hehehe :D
wolf's paradise chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Like ). This was good! I was totally procrastinating doing my homework so I read this and was filled with happiness lol. I was a little bit nervous reading it - Grimmjow getting turned into a 5-year-old is a bit overdone, but I thought your turn of events was pleasing. Keep up the good work, hun!

And I'll try to post/write some more on Social I. But let's just say I have 12 hour days and it just might not happen... But I'll try! Very hard lol.

- wp