Reviews for Fifty Shades - 10 years later
Guest chapter 50 . 12h
Is this story dead?
iamdboman chapter 114 . 22h
This is a great story, but is this the unedited version?
iamdboman chapter 86 . 9/17
9/17/17 Fortunately, Jamie Dornan got the part. Don't know who could hold a candle to him in the looks and sexiness department. Happens to be a good actor as well. He IS Christian Grey.
Johnsgirl1986 chapter 1 . 9/16
hope you are doing well. missing your story. have reread again once again. hope things are okay I'm your life. looking forward to an update. #avidreader. #won'tgiveup
iluvfl99 chapter 196 . 9/12
Are you going to finish?
iamdboman chapter 11 . 9/11
When did Edna become Elizabeth?

samantha myers chapter 196 . 9/10
AN AMAZING STORY... I SIMPLY LOVED THE EXPERIENCE OF READING IT:-)
Love this hope there is more
jane bibbey chapter 196 . 9/4
When is there going to be anymore chapters? Been to long
When is the new chapter coming
Teresa herbst chapter 196 . 8/31
Io just wanted to say that I loved the whole 196 chapters , I think it would make a great movie, the only thing I didn't like was how it ended, I at least thought she would have the baby before it ended.
Ughhh i need more... The birth of lucky, the trial, what happened to macnabb, soooo much has been left unsaid and WE NEED MORE!
Vixyvee chapter 196 . 8/30
Please add some more as this has been a great story and would love to know what happens to the Reynolds, "bitch troll" Elena and would like to see if 'lucky' is a another boy or a girl
naudigirl chapter 196 . 8/28
Please, Please, Please don't abandon this amazing story! I know RL can get crazy but this story is way too good to be left unfinished. We need the Reynolds to go down and baby Lucky to be born.
Is that all there is?