Reviews for DE Teasers
lilmstran chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
loved it
hope to read the next part soon
CrazyMazie chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Where did Dissecting Edward go - I was in the middle of reading and it vanished. Did FF take it down?
Enn1901 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Awww no! Where did DE go? One of my fav fanfics!
bia9193 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Why did you take DE down? :( was it on purpose? I was loving it and am dying to know what happens next, please please bring it back! :)
Meanwhile I am going to read wedlocked ;)
Love your stories! xo
imprinted.to.twilight chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Is there a reason for why Dissecting Edward has been taken done?
ash902 chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Sad to see you pulled the first part down...I hope it wasn't because of naysayers. Please keep us updated when part two will start up.
Mz-Star chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Can't wait for the day the sequel is posted... All I can say is I hate Bella! Has the nerves to feel hurt that Edward may have gotten over her?! Like really! She left without a word to him breaks his heart and she's hurt now? And she's with another man! F'in tramp! Lmfao! Totally team Edward!
Leslie E chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Aaaarrrgghhhh! I didn't even realize that DE had ended! I had missed chapter 51. So I just went to your profile and read it. I can understand the need to separate this into two stories, but I really like how these characters have evolved, and hope you decide to continue with them soon.
jule2 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
bellibella chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Well... you don't leave like that
SueCullen2 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Understandable, but don't take too long. We will be impatiently waiting, so please don't forget us DE fans
fallingsnow87 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Thank you for posting this and like I always say, I'm very thankful for what you all write and give (me) of your personal time! We all have lives outside of FF and lead bus lives.
I will be one to keep you on alert and be waiting patiently! Thank you...:)
pnkats chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Thank you so much for this. I really appreciate it. Obviously some time has passed between the end of DE and the prologue for the sequel given the fact that Bella is with someone else. What can I say. My heart really breaks for Edward here and I so hope that Bella will make it right. I understand her feelings and I am still at a loss as to what was in the photos that she saw but if they were of Edward and that woman I guess I understand how she felt to some degree. I so hope that they can put it all back together. In the meantime I will be here waiting for their story to pick back up again. Thank you so much.
margaret.johnson.5477 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Will be waiting patiently for more...:-)
pnkats chapter 4 . 5/13/2013