Reviews for Whatever it takes
hrg2damax chapter 11 . 10/26
This is one of the best stories I've read. Please continue!
legopdc chapter 11 . 10/20
Please update soon
killendell chapter 2 . 7/21
fun times
Kakazustash chapter 11 . 6/15
Great story so I hope you finish it.
mosesboy chapter 11 . 6/2
Hey man i really really enjoy your story and have been waiting patiently for a new chapter but time has pass and nothing has happen i hope you will start writing soon becuase you have talent and this story deserves to be finish
Nicojd chapter 11 . 3/19
PLEASE write more of this. I fell in love with this fic so quickly and I hope you continue it despite your dislike for canon Naruto. I love the direction this is going and I encourage you to keep the good work! :D
JPElles chapter 11 . 2/24
Just read this. Great story. I love Ino and Naruto here. As people have said before... screw canon. lol. It's officially done at this point and there for reference, or inspiration and that's it.

I can't wait to see what happens here. Great stuff. I especially like the slower pace. I like A powerful well rounded Naruto myself. Super powered, especially when it happens overnight especially bothers me. I hope to see this continue.

I'm always sad that there's not more stories like Masters of Genjutsu etc... that show Naruto is more than a blunt instrument/weapon.
James chapter 11 . 2/16
I happend across this story and while i normally dont go for stories with and average of less than 5000 words a chapter (not counting reviews and authors notes and ect.) this story has caught my interest!
I see great potential and a wonderful story with plot and character building taking place that can be seen as more realistic and believable, the relationship and development of the two main characters is nicely done and well rounded and i look foward to seeing how you develop it and what path you go down with these two character!
I am very much looking foward to the next chapter and will be happy being patient to wait for it, especially if is like the previous chapters!
-Highest Reguards, James E. Swink
TheExilez chapter 11 . 2/6
Great story so far! Something cool to consider would be having Ino try to mind walk with Naruto. It could open up a lot of possibilities for relationship development, letting her see how Naruto was treated growing up, what his experiences were, and let her "confirm" his feelings towards her. I have to say, this last chapter was the best so far in terms of grammar and structure. The paragraphs at a time with no spacing is difficult to get lost in, especially if you take a break!
Gunreal chapter 11 . 1/15
That's pretty good... It would be nice if you can avoid the training trip which was useless in cannon...
iClickie chapter 11 . 1/11
One of the best stories that I have ever read. Looking forward to future chapters keep it up
Hey up date soon good story I like the plot
Sorter paragraphs would make it easier to read. while this is spaced out like a page from a book, reading off a computer or tablet screen is a little different due to back lighting. if you space things out a little more it will be much easier to read what is a good story so far.
Your story is a really good one. I love the way you tease the reader with the couples feelings for one another, with how strong ino is, and how vulnurable naruto is around her. Keep it up i would love to re s d more
We need more of this. Honestly this is one of my favorite fan fiction. Keep it up.