Reviews for Whatever it takes
Nicojd chapter 11 . 3/19
PLEASE write more of this. I fell in love with this fic so quickly and I hope you continue it despite your dislike for canon Naruto. I love the direction this is going and I encourage you to keep the good work! :D
JPElles chapter 11 . 2/24
Just read this. Great story. I love Ino and Naruto here. As people have said before... screw canon. lol. It's officially done at this point and there for reference, or inspiration and that's it.

I can't wait to see what happens here. Great stuff. I especially like the slower pace. I like A powerful well rounded Naruto myself. Super powered, especially when it happens overnight especially bothers me. I hope to see this continue.

I'm always sad that there's not more stories like Masters of Genjutsu etc... that show Naruto is more than a blunt instrument/weapon.
James chapter 11 . 2/16
I happend across this story and while i normally dont go for stories with and average of less than 5000 words a chapter (not counting reviews and authors notes and ect.) this story has caught my interest!
I see great potential and a wonderful story with plot and character building taking place that can be seen as more realistic and believable, the relationship and development of the two main characters is nicely done and well rounded and i look foward to seeing how you develop it and what path you go down with these two character!
I am very much looking foward to the next chapter and will be happy being patient to wait for it, especially if is like the previous chapters!
-Highest Reguards, James E. Swink
TheExilez chapter 11 . 2/6
Great story so far! Something cool to consider would be having Ino try to mind walk with Naruto. It could open up a lot of possibilities for relationship development, letting her see how Naruto was treated growing up, what his experiences were, and let her "confirm" his feelings towards her. I have to say, this last chapter was the best so far in terms of grammar and structure. The paragraphs at a time with no spacing is difficult to get lost in, especially if you take a break!
Gunreal chapter 11 . 1/15
That's pretty good... It would be nice if you can avoid the training trip which was useless in cannon...
iClickie chapter 11 . 1/11
One of the best stories that I have ever read. Looking forward to future chapters keep it up
Hey up date soon good story I like the plot
Sorter paragraphs would make it easier to read. while this is spaced out like a page from a book, reading off a computer or tablet screen is a little different due to back lighting. if you space things out a little more it will be much easier to read what is a good story so far.
Your story is a really good one. I love the way you tease the reader with the couples feelings for one another, with how strong ino is, and how vulnurable naruto is around her. Keep it up i would love to re s d more
We need more of this. Honestly this is one of my favorite fan fiction. Keep it up.
Timberwolfe chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
There is a superb flow of events and feelings in this story and you are doing a great job in doing so, Perhaps you may start to progress to showing how they react on a mission or something like that. For me, I've stop reading and watching Naruto since I found that Naruto ends up with Hinata and Sakura with Sasuke. Hinata was his stalker and back in the beginning, Sakura was shallow for Sasuke. Anyways, I like NaruIno and you make it sound great. Keep it up!
Trainkrazy chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Yes, wonderful... You deserve a follow and a fav on this story! A very good read! Looking forward to more! :D
Obe512 chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Ahhh noooo! I been reading all night, I need another chapter this can't end like this! Must read more, need more coffee!
Trainkrazy chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Once again, quite good! This'll probably be the last time I review until I reach current chapters. Watch that repetition, I saw several instances where you used similar words too close together. It isn't really all that bad and I quite frankly couldn't care, but I know that others do. Your writing is superb and I love the interaction between these two characters!

I'll post one more review on the latest chapter maybe, but I must say I'm loving this so far! Good work! :D
Trainkrazy chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Good chapter! Some minor grammar errors here and there, I don't know how fast you write, but I would suggest slowing down a little bit in order to keep these errors to a minimum. You're writing, in my opinion, is fantastic! I will continue this read! :D