Reviews for Whatever it takes
sexyreader16 chapter 6 . 4/21
881527
CecilyOctavia chapter 11 . 3/21
Wow! This has got to be one of my favorite stories on this site. You've had me hooked since the beginning. It's so touching and has such an honest, realistic feel. I love the way you write and think. Your unique insight and take on the characters is so refreshing and enjoyable. I would really love it if you finished this story. I know it's hard to pick up after several years, but if you do decide to finish it, you'd be making my day. :)
Great story. immensly addicting. I'd love to read some more. Hope you can get back to it sometime
hrg2damax chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
This is one of the best stories I've read. Please continue!
legopdc chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
Please update soon
killendell chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
fun times
Kakazustash chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
Great story so I hope you finish it.
mosesboy chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Hey man i really really enjoy your story and have been waiting patiently for a new chapter but time has pass and nothing has happen i hope you will start writing soon becuase you have talent and this story deserves to be finish
Nicojd chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
PLEASE write more of this. I fell in love with this fic so quickly and I hope you continue it despite your dislike for canon Naruto. I love the direction this is going and I encourage you to keep the good work! :D
JPElles chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
Just read this. Great story. I love Ino and Naruto here. As people have said before... screw canon. lol. It's officially done at this point and there for reference, or inspiration and that's it.

I can't wait to see what happens here. Great stuff. I especially like the slower pace. I like A powerful well rounded Naruto myself. Super powered, especially when it happens overnight especially bothers me. I hope to see this continue.

I'm always sad that there's not more stories like Masters of Genjutsu etc... that show Naruto is more than a blunt instrument/weapon.
James chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
I happend across this story and while i normally dont go for stories with and average of less than 5000 words a chapter (not counting reviews and authors notes and ect.) this story has caught my interest!
I see great potential and a wonderful story with plot and character building taking place that can be seen as more realistic and believable, the relationship and development of the two main characters is nicely done and well rounded and i look foward to seeing how you develop it and what path you go down with these two character!
I am very much looking foward to the next chapter and will be happy being patient to wait for it, especially if is like the previous chapters!
-Highest Reguards, James E. Swink
TheExilez chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
Great story so far! Something cool to consider would be having Ino try to mind walk with Naruto. It could open up a lot of possibilities for relationship development, letting her see how Naruto was treated growing up, what his experiences were, and let her "confirm" his feelings towards her. I have to say, this last chapter was the best so far in terms of grammar and structure. The paragraphs at a time with no spacing is difficult to get lost in, especially if you take a break!
Gunreal chapter 11 . 1/15/2015
That's pretty good... It would be nice if you can avoid the training trip which was useless in cannon...
iClickie chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
One of the best stories that I have ever read. Looking forward to future chapters keep it up
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
Hey up date soon good story I like the plot