Reviews for Whatever it takes
Hurry up and update already. This is just too funny.I love it. Thank you for the story.
ougley chapter 9 . 1/30
you have been caught bad girl :)
KiLo NaM nAm chapter 9 . 1/5
It would be Really awesome if you updated this story, cause I really like it, so PLEASE update soon I know its been a really long time but I hope you update soon :) oh and Great story :)
Pathfinder131 chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Great story ,Funny and light hearted romance . Please continue to write the story .
AlekTas chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Great story so far.
XxItsTrollTimexX chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
More! PLEASE! I love this story but I hate the fact it is finish. Can u please update
amir26r chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
This is a really good story, I hope you update soon.
Stinger10 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Please update this it's sooooo good
anon1 chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
this is really good! This is the best relationship story of any relationship progression and of all the pairings that i ever read! It makes me want to find a platonic friend so we can just sleep together.
Evetjes chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
You are a very mean person to end the chapter like this! I hope you update soon , i really wanna know how naruto will react to the kiss and how he's gonna reunite ino's family, maybe he could secretly invite them to one of their training sessions or so? Really love the story so far please keep writing!
gonzo1925 chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
This is the best naruino fic i have read. i am very impressed and i'm really looking forward to reading the chapers to come
Kitsune6 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Awesome few chapters. Keep up the great work!
TopHatGent chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Enjoyed reading this. Keep it up please.
Hatty-fox chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
This is the best naru-ino pairing ive ever read. its in my top 5 of all fanfictions. keep up the good work!
GrimAngel16 chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Nice placing with the time skip with Sasuke, firstly. Secondly, I love your story so far, a stroke of serendipity coupled with mutual misunderstanding turned trusted bond and a budding realtionship. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.