Reviews for In Moments Like This
on-stolen-time chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Congrats, I think that was the first River/Doctor fic that didnt chronically depress me. They deserve this, all the happy endings. Well done. I hope you do more Doctor Who fics in the future.
jahmat chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
What a great read! I'll have to check out your other fics! Well done!
Atlas Gryffis chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Atlas Gryffis chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
this is really cute.
jubs-vj chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
The Doctor and River always deserved a family and your story gave them the best one they could ever have
dragoncreators chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
sounds like the perfect afterlife...
dragoncreators chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
so sweet...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
This is so sad... This chapter made me cry... I hate how Rivers stuck, with no freedom, if only there was such a place as freedonia!
Anna chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Medals of debauchery is a brilliant phrase.
Loved this whole story!
drowninginlove chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Amazing story, I loved every chapter so much :) I originally subscribed to you for your castle stories and finding out you watch doctor who as well was the icing on the cake. Awesome job!
ladybugbear2 chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Gah! Okay so next to J.K. Rowling, John Green and Jane Austen, you might just be my favorite author. This story was freaking amazing! It was so much fun getting an alert every day that you had uploaded another chapter. I seriously can't wait for your next story!
International08 chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
You combined Narnia and Winnie the Pooh and Doctor Who. That's pretty much perfect, especially since the 11th Doctor has always reminded me a bit of Tigger.

Beautiful, beautiful story, my friend. Sad to see it end, but it was a lovely ending nonetheless.

I sincerely hope you'll write more Who fic at some point. Thank you for this wonderful journey.
ElizaJohnson chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
I... I just... I can't even. This is everything and more that I wanted for River and the Doctor. Fabulously written, dear. I adore it.
ibexdracula chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Aww, this was so good! Sad it's over, but I think it stopped in the right place. And that last sentence! :) chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
I think my heart has melted into a happy puddle of love. Fantastic writing!
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »