Reviews for In Moments Like This
AllyrienDM chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Think my heart just melted, actually. The Doctor talking about his children totally killed me.
edd088 chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Emma, this was beautiful. I've missed you so much!
on-stolen-time chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Omg, this is getting ridiculous. I dont think you could have gotten the characters more perfect. The bit about Jack had me choking on water. Well done. **Also, the author I mentioned, she is areyoumarriedriver on Tumblr. Great work. She has an account on here (gidget89), but she updates to her live journal exclusively now. Here's one of my favorites: /s/7475932/1/two-by-two-in-the-ark-and-the-ache-of-it
Kerjen chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
*dies* *happily*

If the afterlife isn't exactly like this, I'm not going.
International08 chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
"S'not a matter of interest," he mumbles as he follows her out into the bedroom. "He became a giant head in a jar. There are things you just can't unsee, River."

I laughed out loud.

Love this chapter.
Intl08 chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
This just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Love the Doctor's matter-of-factness about being dead.
Kerjen chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Oh my god... I so LOVE this story! I wasn't big on River getting the children at the end of the Library, but I did think that if any of them would work, it would be her and Charlotte because they're actually there and would have a kinship.

But you've shown so much more! This story is amazing with the growth in all the characters and Charlotte's growth into a Pond with River finding something she never dreamed of.

And now that you brought the Doctor into it, it's because truly Heaven.

THANK YOU for bringing in the Tardis too! It wouldn't be right without her. I love that Charlie can also her and pilot her. I look forward to their adventures!

Just perfect.
on-stolen-time chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
So, I have been a big fan of your Castle fics for years now, and when I saw you getting hooked on Doctor Who on Tumblr, I had this small hope. Maybe, just maybe, I can get some FanficwriterGHC fics for my fav fandom. Then when this story was published, plus the pairing (my otp) I was both ridiculously excited and equally parts scared for my feelings. With what you do with Caskett, turning around and doing something similar with the beautifully tragic relationship that is Doctor/River, I might never recover. God, it was even better than I imagined. Well done! You have gotten the characters gloriously accurate and the very essence of the show perfect. I look forward to more. Also, just in case, if you need some Doctor/River fics, .com is my go to. She has her livejournal link on her main page.
International08 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Breathtakingly gorgeous. I love the scenes with Charlotte and the Doctor, seeing how they get along together. It's just sweet. But then you give us this last part, and it's beautiful and loving and deeply respectful of the characters that we know, and you capture their voices so very well. Absolutely amazing.
sarastar43 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)
ElizaJohnson chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
You have accomplished something quite rare: you've actually managed to make me cry. This is beautifully done, darling - absolutely perfect. Really, really fantastic.
imgoingtocrash chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
I just...this story is absolutely adorable. I totally love it. I love that the Doctor immediately just gets along with Charlotte. It's very sweet and very him, considering his previous fondness shown towards children. That M part with River and the Doctor was also a perfect way to end the chapter. :)
QueenOfBeasts chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
*cheers* HAPPY FAMILY FLUFFINESS SHALL ENSUE! :D
Anon chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Awww. Haven't stopped crying. Beautiful xx
Dom380 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
I was wondering when the Doctor would arrive, and I am not disappointed with the results :D

Amazing work as usual