Reviews for In Moments Like This
International08 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
This story leaves my heart wanting to burst with a strange mix of love and sorrow for these two. Beautifully written, as always,
Aleia Jade chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
This is still the most adorable and the most sad and the most feelings. I'd go back and point out somethings I liked best but I'm not sure my heart can handle it. River Charlotte may be my new friendtp.
Intl08 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
This makes me want to see River with a child, and I wonder if we'll ever actually get to see that. Beautiful, aching chapter.
sarastar43 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
This is so sad, but beautiful. Can't wait for the rest!
Basil Allegri chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
That's a cute picture - River curled up in front of the TV with people she loves. I really love how you portray Charlotte.
edd088 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
You know, I really love the title of this story, so far for me, is one of the best titles in all your stories, you're the best.
AllyrienDM chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Sulks. Pouts. Longs to seat Charlie on the TARDIS console :'(
International08 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Love this chapter...your style fits very well with this story - a lot of imagination, a little whimsical, a hint of melancholy. I love the idea of this little girl who feels caught between real and not real and is trying so hard to make things good for River and the others (and who, in some way, probably feels responsible for them being there at all).
Intl08 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
So gorgeous and yet so sad.
Aleia Jade chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
This is perfect and beautiful and sad and melancholy and I want to leave you a review that articulates how much I love River and Charlotte and your writing but TOO. MANY. FEELINGS. Brought tears.
Regency chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I really love this. Oddly enough, it hadn't occurred to me that Charlotte might be as lonely for the world outside as anyone else.
edd088 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I think I have a long way before catching up in that season...but is always a pleasure read what you write, as always, you're amazing.
International08 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Love this, Emma. I love seeing River in a different setting, with a completely different role from that of the warrior or even the lover. This is gorgeous, and yes, melancholy, but in such a perfect way. Can't wait for more.
AllyrienDM chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
SO cute.
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great start for this story. I can't wait to read more!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »