Reviews for Time
falconrukichi chapter 2 . 3/19
Love this version more!
ai chapter 2 . 2/7
Crying over here reading your story.. it is so good!
ladyleo65 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Nice. Great story. John and Joss always work so well together even disconnecting an bomb vest.
ladyleo65 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh that Kara Is a crazy girl, but John isn't going to let anything happen to Joss.
jakela chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Suspenseful and wonderful lines:
She covered his hand with hers. "Can I call Taylor?"

He looked up, startled by her breaking the silence. Finally he offered her a crooked smile. "Don't trust me after all?"

Her chin trembled, at his attempt to lighten the mood, at the fact that she was discussing saying goodbye to her baby. "John-"

"I'll tell you when we're there, Carter. We're not there yet, ok?"

"John?"

"What? Jesus, I'm trying to work here."

He leaned in then, taking the opportunity that could easily be his last, pressing his mouth squarely against hers. For a moment, it all faded away, all the hurt, all the pain, all the stress, all the worry.

Great closing line:
But for the moment, wrapped tightly in John's arms, she knew it would be ok. They would be ok. They had all the time in the world.
jakela chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Stanton - the ultimate Mean Girl!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed! Well written. Great suspense. More please.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
WOW, Chapter 2 was amazing and so suspenseful.
Chellero chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Oh this was positively fabulous! Snow was alive. You totally got me on that one!

You captured Reese and his emotions so magnificently. The anger, the resignation, the revived determination. And, oh my, the way you described his running jump onto the rebar, I FELT that pain. Ouch.

"And maybe a little because he'd die of embarrassment that he'd been chased down by out of shape security guards." -LOL!

"Kill me or let me go help her. Just do it now." -Ugh! I loved this! Snow gets so many cool points for cheating death and letting Reese go. For now. ;)

Wow, wow, wow. That whole deactivating the bomb scene. I was floored by how well this was written. And riveted. Such excellent storytelling. Could not tear my eyes away. Her not looking at him to try to alleviate some of his anxiety, his snapping at her when he was trying to concentrate, his silently giving her the phone to call Taylor, that funny "I've seen this movie before" line, her taking control and grabbing the pliers and telling him to go, her resignation that she wouldn't be there if she wasn't meant to be, his not leaving, the desperate kiss...That tension you built up was something else.

"It took her a moment to pry one eye open, looking around slowly as if a sudden movement might change the outcome. But no, she wasn't in heaven, sitting on a puffy cloud and having a chat with her grandmother. She was still sitting on the table, her sweaty hands gripping the pliers, John's hand wrapped so tightly around her wrist it was almost painful." -Loved this! I needed that little moment of levity. And that hug at the end was just perfect. Just what they needed.

I enjoyed this so much. Thank you for sharing!
sophialreynolds chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
well done
Destined627 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
OMG my heart was racing! Thank goodness!
Destined627 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh how heart wrenching!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
That was so good!
aprilf00l chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
So glad they made it through!