Reviews for Roman Holiday
Ah GOD! -lefangirl-
ran0neechan chapter 12 . 2/13
xD nice one!
Carri007 chapter 12 . 1/3
This was beautiful! You have a real talent for telling stories well. I loved it :)
JonNebula chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
Hey this wad absoluetly fantastic, you dod a wonderful job on this!
Supfan chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
Very nice, enjoyed this very much. Great job
Areus Bookworm chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
Aww! I definately like this version better than the movie! I don't know why, but I think it just WORKS better with he royal being the guy, but thats just me:)
Awesome story, definately recommending this to people!
Aria Mai Olican-Wren chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Aw, what a sweet fanfic, loved it. Is there more?
Chris4 chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Very enjoyable!
vivianaguerreroi3 chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
I love you make another
Missfantasyfreak chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Aww, this is really pretty! And so cute, good work! :)
Meg chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
So...I may have just reread this for like the 8th time. Seriously, I've read it that many times. It's gorgeous and an absolutely superb adaptation of the movie. I really didn't think it could get better than the Sabrina adaptation, but I really just liked this one so much more. I thought the Doctor and Rose were just perfectly in character (not that they weren't elsewhere, but there is just something about them adventuring around the city and falling in love. sigh), and I love every moment of it. :)
crystal-roes chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
*gleeful flailing* EEEEEE! lkajkdsf;kafj This is just all kinds of perfect! Lovely characterization, beautiful story, and just all the cute fluff with just a dash of angst and smut to spice things up! A wonderful mixture of literary flavors that makes up a wonderful story! Bravo! *claps*
Beaufale chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Brilliant
chasedupthesky chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Is it bad that I want to write fan fiction about this fan fiction?
thagrrrl79 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
This is so damned cute! Absolutely loving these stories.