Reviews for Cookies
Knockout-Imouto-Chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Who hurt Gavin? Please PM me the answer!
Crystal chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
So who did it?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I abree there needs to be more mavin on here, this was adorabke and ill make sure to find it again when i log onto my acciunt!
lywloveyourworld chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Awwww :3 3
Zoefagann chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
tell me who hurt Gavin! I need to know! PM me!

P.S. write more, more I tell you MORE
River WolfGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
FOREVER LOVING MAVIN!
Now please tell me! Who was it! PM me pleeeeease!
gamzeenmakara chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is too adorable! I love these two! This is most likely the best and most realistic scene for the two I've ever read! Keep up the good work.
tdwtgeek chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
WHO HURT GAVVY WAVVY IM DYING
ace-beef chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Awesome cute fluff story I loved it :3
Lily chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I totally agree with you, WE NEED MORE MAVIN AUTHORS! But while I'm able to speak to one now ( you ;3) please tell me that there is more to this story! Who's the baddie that beat up Gavy-Wavy?! Does Michael find him? Is there retaliation? Does that put a strain on their relationship or are there other factors?! This was really cute and amazing so please tell me there is more? :3
ShockShellMV chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I'd appreciate knowing what actually happened to Gavin, but it's a pretty good story besides that.
13storm13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Please please pleaseeeeee write more to this. Please c: haha I love this! I wanna know who hurt Gav :(
smiley1014 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Wait...
Who hurt Gavin?!
Unresolved mystery!
I feel like the should be a sequel to resolve this issue.
Yeah... There needs to be more mavin up in here, because all of it is on tumblr and that site confuses me.
-Larz-
BlessingNinjaPirate chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Ah, thank the lord for fanfiction! :') It sure helps to alleviate all this pent up sexual frustration in the air! XD
AngelFang135 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013