Reviews for Forever in Your Hands
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 25 . 5/11
Please come back and finish this it is so good.
SiriuslyBereft chapter 25 . 5/10
I hope you you will come back and finish your story eventually. It really is a good start and it would be a shame if you left it unfinished.
SiriuslyBereft chapter 7 . 5/10
I kind of love the story arc you've got going so far.
Frenchie84 chapter 25 . 4/9
I really like this! Please update!
takerschick chapter 25 . 3/25
Omg please continue this story.
Juliethobo chapter 2 . 2/25
I don't understand these witches. If I were a muggleborn witch who is being forced to marry, I would run, first to the muggle government and if they couldn't save me, I would get the hell out of England. Screw Voldemort and screw that world. If I never was able to use magic again but could save my life then hell year, I would leave.
adh78 chapter 25 . 2/9
Please finish this story.
Dreams Of Athena chapter 25 . 2/7
I really do hope you're still writing, I desperately need more. Such an amazing story!
JoWashington chapter 25 . 2/4
DEFINITELY looking forward to reading more! I know it's been over a year and a half, but keep at it please! You do great work!
Uh, straight girls don't go to bed 'hugging each other tightly'. Not past the age of 8 or so anyway. Hate the way this always pops up in fics; it's really very odd.
Froot Loops chapter 5 . 1/14
Hermione's unkind thoughts toward Harry are very much in keeping with canon Hermione in 6th year. She is so jealous here, yet she has been fawned over the entirety of her schooling. The one time someone gets attention that she perceives takes attention away from her she's upset. It's a very unattractive quality. Again, well written, and in keeping with her character that year.
Lavonne1962 chapter 25 . 1/6
Just going over older stories and popped on this one, I do hope you will decide to continue this one you left off with a cliffhanger and I can hardly wait to see Hermione find Sirius and what will happen to them. The battle that is going on between Voldermort, Harry and Dumbledore in the Manor could it be last one or are they going to level Malloy Manor your readers are hoping to get an update at least this one is. Thanks for the entertainment
InvisibleIsMyName chapter 25 . 10/16/2016
This is amazing! Hope you post more soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/8/2016
iihh i really liked this story!
IDOWHATIWANT474 chapter 25 . 8/11/2016
it was really good and it definitely left me in a cliff hanger so please update soon.