Reviews for I Fell For Your Smile
Indigo Spirit chapter 31 . 4/10
When Gale showed Darius the tabloid, I thought of Taylor Swift's song 'Last Kiss' when it goes "So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep. And I'll feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe. And I'll keep up wih our old friends just to ask them how you are. Hope it's nice where you are. And I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day. But something reminds you, you wish you had stayed. We can plan for a chang in weather and time. But I never planned on you changing your mind."
Baily chapter 32 . 2/28
Awwh! I would've loved a sequel, what sucks about me is that I was find a story like the chapter before the last chapter and then I have to read all day to get caught up!
batchgirl67 chapter 32 . 2/20
Lol this was awesome! I really enjoyed it! Keep up the great work!
Cloverrrrrrrrrr chapter 32 . 2/18
AH! THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! Clato forever!
PerfectionIsFlawed chapter 32 . 2/18
So sad this is over. Thank you for writing this beautiful story, I've loved every minute of it. You should be proud of your work. Thank you for writing this and I cant wait to read more of your work.
obsessedchick44 chapter 32 . 2/17
sewer I loved this story! congrats on yet another one finished
Isabelle.Ludwig chapter 32 . 2/17
That was beautiful!Thank you for writing this amazing story!
amazing way to end a fanfiction! i love this and all of your other modern day clato's!
Miss Anony chapter 32 . 2/17
Wow. Beautiful ending. I'm so glad that i stuck with this fic. Can't wait to read the others!
hgfan16 chapter 32 . 2/17
I looooooovvvvvveeeeeddddd this story
MiaBelles chapter 32 . 2/17
Clove is really good with kids and oh god Johanna is pregnant again. And aww Finnick and Annie are getting married and have a baby on the way. Amazing story.
Em74 chapter 32 . 2/17
Oh my God this was such a perfect fanfic I'm sad to see it end but just wow. Wowowow. Thank you for writing the best Clato fic I've read in a while.
FanFictionWriter2000 chapter 32 . 2/17
Awwww I really enjoyed this story. I read most of it in one day and fell completely in love.
JACKIE AND MARVEL! GOD JACKIE AND MARVEL PUHLEEZ PUHLEEZ PUHLEEZ you don't wanna see a fellow fangirl mad... do you?
Baily chapter 2 . 2/14
As I read this, I pray silently for these couples
Finnick/Annie
Jackie (thatd better be Foxface)/Marvel
Peeta/Katniss
and of course my OTP Clato!