Reviews for I Fell For Your Smile
HungerGamesUltimateFangirl chapter 32 . 12/23/2015
Oh wow, I loved, luved, LUVED IT!(I luv anything Clato or Everlark) I've read almost all of ur Clatos, so please write more!
Guest chapter 32 . 1/26/2015
amaz-balls
skullegirl chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
I'll check it out.
morestarcrossedlovers chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
It made me interested from the beginning! Loved it!
pinkfluffyunicorns123 chapter 31 . 4/10/2014
When Gale showed Darius the tabloid, I thought of Taylor Swift's song 'Last Kiss' when it goes "So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep. And I'll feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe. And I'll keep up wih our old friends just to ask them how you are. Hope it's nice where you are. And I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day. But something reminds you, you wish you had stayed. We can plan for a chang in weather and time. But I never planned on you changing your mind."
Baily chapter 32 . 2/28/2014
Awwh! I would've loved a sequel, what sucks about me is that I was find a story like the chapter before the last chapter and then I have to read all day to get caught up!
batchgirl67 chapter 32 . 2/20/2014
Lol this was awesome! I really enjoyed it! Keep up the great work!
Cloverrrrrrrrrr chapter 32 . 2/18/2014
AH! THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! Clato forever!
PerfectionIsFlawed chapter 32 . 2/18/2014
So sad this is over. Thank you for writing this beautiful story, I've loved every minute of it. You should be proud of your work. Thank you for writing this and I cant wait to read more of your work.
obsessedchick44 chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
sewer I loved this story! congrats on yet another one finished
Isabelle.Ludwig chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
That was beautiful!Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
amazing way to end a fanfiction! i love this and all of your other modern day clato's!
Miss Anony chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
Wow. Beautiful ending. I'm so glad that i stuck with this fic. Can't wait to read the others!
hgfan16 chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
I looooooovvvvvveeeeeddddd this story
MiaBelles chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
Clove is really good with kids and oh god Johanna is pregnant again. And aww Finnick and Annie are getting married and have a baby on the way. Amazing story.