Reviews for Time Trax of the DEAD
ssj3gohan007 chapter 32 . 5/28
Great story! I loved it! Well done! :D
Lizzy chapter 32 . 4/3
I read this story years ago and was swept away by your plot and your rendition of the individuals from the anime/manga.

Having had stumbled across it again today, I am still impressed with this story and can easily see why it became the number one reviewed High-school of the Dead fan-fiction.

Great story and thank you for posting this.
ireallylovepeanuts chapter 32 . 12/25/2017
Hands down one of the most enjoyable reads I've had on this site.

Plot was well thought through; I'm sure you spent a number of hours doing research for some of that plot armour you have! Kudos to you. And there are some grammatical mistakes here and there, but that's just me being really picky. Otherwise, fantastic story and a great, satisfying ending.
Rebmul chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
didn't see the complete on the fic pay no attention to my dead fic comment sry
Rebmul chapter 32 . 11/9/2017
that was amazing id love to see a sequel about how their lives go.
Rebmul chapter 7 . 11/8/2017
well this is amazing so far I'm sad the fic is dead though
TacoKing23 chapter 32 . 10/9/2017
This was surprisingly good. A little bit more crossover-y than I typically prefer when not actually on the crossover section, but it worked out well. My biggest problem was with the way the younger couples talked to each other. In most situations they spoke normally, but when trying to sound romantic, they just sounded like old people. Aside from that, a fantastic story that I would never have seen coming.

A little bit sad Rika never confessed, though. Like, come on you big homo, just tell her.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 32 . 9/28/2017
Not bad, not bad at all
GunBlade2018 chapter 32 . 6/15/2017
Brilliant story!

Really liked the whole character development!

Best HOTD Story!
Akira-Hayama chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Recently just found your story and I'm pretty much edited hooked to it already. It's very original and I question how I've never stumbled upon before, anyways you've got all the characters spot on and I'm loving the Takashi and Saeko interactions because they're OTP but the parts with Takashi and Saya are sweet too and how you've written it makes me want them to end up together because 'childhood friends' but I'm more inclined to go for Saeko and Takashi coz OTP (sorry). Anyways, I'm loving the story so far and I can't wait to finish it.
Marko chapter 6 . 6/7/2017
Ok im from the balkans, serbia to be more direct. I find what you wrote here very offensive and racist. You make it sound like this place is a thirld world country where there is no rule od law and there is chaos. Where all we want to do is kill each other. Yes some wery bad things have happoned here in the past, but there are good people liveing here, who dont want things like that to happen again. And yes there is crime here like every other part of the world, but i feel very safe here and i never felt thretened by organized crime.
Search Charles Cather on youtube, he is an American who traveled here and fell in love with the place and he talks about it a lot in his videos. You can see this part of the world throue his eyes.
P.S excuse my spelling.
GioMM chapter 31 . 5/4/2017
Oh yeah, I forgot. Good fic, definitely in my top 5 HotD fics. Loved the plot, and the inclusion of "dead" characters from the original story.

I may or may not have skipped some of the many Saeko and Takashi scenes. Not your fault though, this site almost made me hate that pairing.

Oh yeah, I really liked the scenes with the adults and their interactions, although I would've liked more of it since I saw almost nothing about Asami and the other officer.

Probably more pairings other than Takashi/Saeko and Kohta/Saya would've been cool too, buy maybe not.

It was a good read while it lasted :D
GioMM chapter 32 . 5/4/2017
I suppose the part when Saya kissed Takashi is where I'm supposed to say "Why did she do that?!"

But as I have learned from the HotD fanfic community, Takashi is a god and must receive multiple, strong female contact in every single fic and he must be in at least 80% of the scenes. Because all hail Harem MC-kun.

So I'm not surprised

lol.
GioMM chapter 25 . 5/4/2017
Damn, it took 25 chapters and almost a year of relationship to have a lemon of them, lol. That's dedication.

This made up for the lack of Saya/Kohta in the last 7 chapters or so, hahaha.
GioMM chapter 23 . 5/3/2017