Reviews for Time Trax of the DEAD
Dainsleif chapter 32 . 4/29
You awesome oaf! This is a really nice story! And hey, though with the shameless cross-over you made it really concrete! You made all the concepts of both series tied down. Good job! *thumbs up*

Though it's quite a shame that the zombie action time was really short, you still managed to make a perfect happy ending. And since I'm here now, I should rate you _
Grammar: 9/10 Even native English speakers got errors in their grammar. It's still a nice job. Though I really want you to be descriptive in their make-outs... just my small wish.
Story: 10/10 A solid thought up story. You didn't rush yourself so that's why all the foundation have been built.
Dainsleif chapter 20 . 4/28
Umi no Misaki much? XD You really got me there!
Analyn Rockwand chapter 22 . 4/14
What. A son or something? WHAT?!
JiMyD chapter 32 . 4/10
Loved it. Thank you.
Indra Sennin chapter 20 . 3/29
A Crossover! With Umi no Misaki!
Stormbringer117 chapter 32 . 3/21
I truely enjoyed your fanfiction.
I hope you will continue to write.

P.s. Perhaps you should tag your story as compete?!
Lightslayer666 chapter 32 . 3/3
Bloody hell... You wrote a doozie alright. Had me glued to the screen since chapter 1. For a while i really thought you were going to leave takashi in the afterlife after chapter 31... Bloody brilliant. No other HoTD fic kept me this riveted since broken blades (which i have copied from FF and have read and re-read about 12 times in the last 5 months)
mastermelkor chapter 32 . 2/20
You troll, I see you went for the Harry Potter style ending. I guessed that he wasn't actually dead seeing as how this story was written by an American, but still you had me at the edge of my seat.
It would appear that the more you write the better you get at writing. Don't believe me? Look up the rule of 10000 hours, interesting concept.
Really good plot and character development. The few flaws that I saw as I read I have already forgotten. Just keep working at understanding the underlying thoughts of a character and you will only do even better.
mastermelkor chapter 3 . 2/18
Huh, just mentioned in LwtD that the characters seemed too similar. Well, I spoke too soon! You have out done yourself again pestilence!
-MM
Arokhsteel chapter 32 . 1/15
you sir are a magnificent bastard. Here i am reading through the story looking at ll the dates leading up to Z day and Im just scramng for you to get on with it. BUt when you finally got to it, it was a masterpiece. I tip my hat to you good sir, well played.
eragon5443 chapter 32 . 1/7
This was the first of the stories of read of yours and I just had to read another ... I'll be reading your SAO crossover soon... after I finish looking through your older ones... well done here too
eugenio4079 chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
i love this i really hope this fan faction is still going strong
Tash0726 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This story was amazing!
PantheraTigr chapter 32 . 12/9/2014
Amazing story. I have nothing else to say about it. Simply amazing. (even though the zombie part was a bit short)
victor janus chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
it has been resolved and all is right in this world.