Reviews for Time Trax of the DEAD
TacoKing23 chapter 32 . 10/9
This was surprisingly good. A little bit more crossover-y than I typically prefer when not actually on the crossover section, but it worked out well. My biggest problem was with the way the younger couples talked to each other. In most situations they spoke normally, but when trying to sound romantic, they just sounded like old people. Aside from that, a fantastic story that I would never have seen coming.

A little bit sad Rika never confessed, though. Like, come on you big homo, just tell her.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 32 . 9/28
Not bad, not bad at all
agrave chapter 32 . 6/15
Brilliant story!

Really liked the whole character development!

Best HOTD Story!
Akira-Hayama chapter 1 . 6/7
Recently just found your story and I'm pretty much edited hooked to it already. It's very original and I question how I've never stumbled upon before, anyways you've got all the characters spot on and I'm loving the Takashi and Saeko interactions because they're OTP but the parts with Takashi and Saya are sweet too and how you've written it makes me want them to end up together because 'childhood friends' but I'm more inclined to go for Saeko and Takashi coz OTP (sorry). Anyways, I'm loving the story so far and I can't wait to finish it.
Marko chapter 6 . 6/7
Ok im from the balkans, serbia to be more direct. I find what you wrote here very offensive and racist. You make it sound like this place is a thirld world country where there is no rule od law and there is chaos. Where all we want to do is kill each other. Yes some wery bad things have happoned here in the past, but there are good people liveing here, who dont want things like that to happen again. And yes there is crime here like every other part of the world, but i feel very safe here and i never felt thretened by organized crime.
Search Charles Cather on youtube, he is an American who traveled here and fell in love with the place and he talks about it a lot in his videos. You can see this part of the world throue his eyes.
P.S excuse my spelling.
GioMM chapter 31 . 5/4
Oh yeah, I forgot. Good fic, definitely in my top 5 HotD fics. Loved the plot, and the inclusion of "dead" characters from the original story.

I may or may not have skipped some of the many Saeko and Takashi scenes. Not your fault though, this site almost made me hate that pairing.

Oh yeah, I really liked the scenes with the adults and their interactions, although I would've liked more of it since I saw almost nothing about Asami and the other officer.

Probably more pairings other than Takashi/Saeko and Kohta/Saya would've been cool too, buy maybe not.

It was a good read while it lasted :D
GioMM chapter 32 . 5/4
I suppose the part when Saya kissed Takashi is where I'm supposed to say "Why did she do that?!"

But as I have learned from the HotD fanfic community, Takashi is a god and must receive multiple, strong female contact in every single fic and he must be in at least 80% of the scenes. Because all hail Harem MC-kun.

So I'm not surprised

lol.
GioMM chapter 25 . 5/4
Damn, it took 25 chapters and almost a year of relationship to have a lemon of them, lol. That's dedication.

This made up for the lack of Saya/Kohta in the last 7 chapters or so, hahaha.
GioMM chapter 23 . 5/3
The lack of Saya and Hirano stuff is hurting me :(
GioMM chapter 16 . 5/3
Alright, feels weird to write this after the last review, but I'm not gonna lie. The whole thing with Saya accepting to be alone with someone she doesn't know under the orders of a sensei she doesn't know felt a little too forced for my liking, because it doesn't seem like something that Saya would agree to do, specially in this fic with all the stuff that happened before. But I guess it was needed to develop more the whole stuff with Shido.

Other than that, this is still one of the best stories I've ever read, and it's always cool to see justice being served, lol.
GioMM chapter 14 . 5/3
I just have no words to express how impressed I am in your knowledge and the stuff you write. Just wow.
GioMM chapter 10 . 5/3
I swear, you are the god of HotD fanfics (and probably other series too, but I haven't read them)

I have read so many HotD fics from before and after this was written, but the majority of them are unoriginal and repetitive. Yours are pure gold.
Winter chapter 32 . 3/22
Man I Loved this story. Great job on the ending.
Lizzy chapter 32 . 2/26
Thank you for this story. I just came across it yesterday and spent most of the day reading it )
I look forward to readying your other posts.
Mai Scarlet chapter 32 . 2/12
Best HOTD fic l've read so far!
Nvr thought one could collaborate time travel with this but dude! The way u wrote it all, l gotta say u did research n know ur stuff good n nice(smoot)ending.
Thanks for a great HOTD fanfic ) hope to read another from ya