Reviews for Time Trax of the DEAD
InCK chapter 20 . 11/20
wtf is this bullsh*t?

if this was a crossover fic u should have posted it as a crossover, that way i wouldn't have wasted time reading the first 20 chapters only to drop it now...
ImLikeReally chapter 27 . 10/25
Dog? really? I love dogs but risking everyone for a pup...
DontWannaWakeUp chapter 7 . 10/25
yeah... felt so weird at the start then you just get used to it and smile... tho never had dreams like that more than a few minutes... most of the time it is just a scene/moment from my pov. But yeah, it's freaky knowing someone just by seeing them again outside the dream... a bit awkward when first meeting them in person before those moments tho, especially if you can't hide that bit of surprise and putting every bit of effort you can stopping the urge to point and shout "It's you!". Tho there are some instances that I wanna just let it out then give a follow up when asked "why?"/"have we met before?" and say... "you're the woman in my dreams"
Plumalchemyst chapter 32 . 8/24
I love this story
Saga686491 chapter 32 . 4/21
I'm going to skip the rant and just say that most of the story is filler and when the main plot does show its face the filler starts to look alot more interesting all of a sudden. I don't recommend this story.
Caliban03 chapter 32 . 3/7
I really loved this HOTD story, with a good work on the characters
ken.nuhfer chapter 32 . 3/4
This was brilliant, and I laughed my ass off every time Kage got kicked out of his house because his daughter wanted some fun time with Takashi. I wish you were still writing more, I have greatly enjoyed your works.
CrazyMr chapter 1 . 2/2
Depressing af but on the bright side it can only go up from here lol. Decent job ending his first life. A bit to much killing each other though. If they got over ran by zombies I feel like at least a couple of them would have just got eaten.
MadXBite chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
Great start.
a reader chapter 32 . 6/17/2020
Thank you for the story, I enjoyed every minute reading it.
X1AutumnLeaf chapter 32 . 6/3/2020
So good
CagraCourter chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
Interesting
scyfly chapter 27 . 5/10/2020
are they seriously going back in for a fucking dog while letting countless humans die among the way? what the actual fuck
scyfly chapter 20 . 5/10/2020
this whole god part is a bit of a turn off, i liked the 5 nukes and time travel better then a reincarnation that is not really reincarnation by some vagur deity
asighoaighnqllg chapter 32 . 3/18/2020
This is a lovely piece of fanfiction. I had a really great time reading it. Consider yourself a good fanfiction author. Thanks for the story and your dedication which led to this story's completion.