Reviews for Time Trax of the DEAD
GioM. Meow chapter 31 . 5/4
Oh yeah, I forgot. Good fic, definitely in my top 5 HotD fics. Loved the plot, and the inclusion of "dead" characters from the original story.

I may or may not have skipped some of the many Saeko and Takashi scenes. Not your fault though, this site almost made me hate that pairing.

Oh yeah, I really liked the scenes with the adults and their interactions, although I would've liked more of it since I saw almost nothing about Asami and the other officer.

Probably more pairings other than Takashi/Saeko and Kohta/Saya would've been cool too, buy maybe not.

It was a good read while it lasted :D
GioM. Meow chapter 32 . 5/4
I suppose the part when Saya kissed Takashi is where I'm supposed to say "Why did she do that?!"

But as I have learned from the HotD fanfic community, Takashi is a god and must receive multiple, strong female contact in every single fic and he must be in at least 80% of the scenes. Because all hail Harem MC-kun.

So I'm not surprised

lol.
GioM. Meow chapter 25 . 5/4
Damn, it took 25 chapters and almost a year of relationship to have a lemon of them, lol. That's dedication.

This made up for the lack of Saya/Kohta in the last 7 chapters or so, hahaha.
GioM. Meow chapter 23 . 5/3
The lack of Saya and Hirano stuff is hurting me :(
GioM. Meow chapter 16 . 5/3
Alright, feels weird to write this after the last review, but I'm not gonna lie. The whole thing with Saya accepting to be alone with someone she doesn't know under the orders of a sensei she doesn't know felt a little too forced for my liking, because it doesn't seem like something that Saya would agree to do, specially in this fic with all the stuff that happened before. But I guess it was needed to develop more the whole stuff with Shido.

Other than that, this is still one of the best stories I've ever read, and it's always cool to see justice being served, lol.
GioM. Meow chapter 14 . 5/3
I just have no words to express how impressed I am in your knowledge and the stuff you write. Just wow.
GioM. Meow chapter 10 . 5/3
I swear, you are the god of HotD fanfics (and probably other series too, but I haven't read them)

I have read so many HotD fics from before and after this was written, but the majority of them are unoriginal and repetitive. Yours are pure gold.
Winter chapter 32 . 3/22
Man I Loved this story. Great job on the ending.
Lizzy chapter 32 . 2/26
Thank you for this story. I just came across it yesterday and spent most of the day reading it )
I look forward to readying your other posts.
Mai Scarlet chapter 32 . 2/12
Best HOTD fic l've read so far!
Nvr thought one could collaborate time travel with this but dude! The way u wrote it all, l gotta say u did research n know ur stuff good n nice(smoot)ending.
Thanks for a great HOTD fanfic ) hope to read another from ya
watchMoreAnimeYouMust chapter 12 . 1/18
Loving this story sooo much!

I have so much respect for the level of thaught you put in to this story!

Looking forward to reading more! XD
watchMoreAnimeYouMust chapter 8 . 1/18
I'm such a sucker for love!

I freaked out when they kissed, don't ask me why... XD

Can't wait for more!
watchMoreAnimeYouMust chapter 6 . 1/18
Gaaaa!

More! More!

So Goood! XD
watchMoreAnimeYouMust chapter 4 . 1/18
I am having so much fun reading this story!

I have been meaning to review for a while now, but I got so wrapped up in this story that I kept forgetting to do so before going to the next chapter! XD

It amazes me how on point you are with all of the characters. At no point does it feel like someone is being OOC, which makes this story all the more believable!

Looking forward to reading more!

Kind regards,
romeosami7 chapter 17 . 6/23/2016
farewell, my friend. I stayed for 17 chapter but this is heading towards fan fair instead of HOTD main element, boob, blood and killing. So many pairings :/ peace