Reviews for Shiro and Rei
Verteller chapter 2 . 7/16
How about, for the next chapter, Rei does die in the hospital due to his cancer, but his half of the twins' soul transfers to Shiro and then Shiro has to deal with a split personality. Rei is ok with sharing Shiro's body but decides to get Shiro an eye transplant with one of his own eyes, since he'd registered his body as an organ donor before hand. So the two still wear the eyepatch and simply move it out of the way when Rei is in control as well as let their hair grow out to shoulder length to show there unity. Ichigo is happy that Rei is still with them but is slightly disappointed that there won't be any more threesomes. So, they bring in toys to make up for it. This is only a suggestion, so feel free to ignore me.
Neanim chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Aww is he gonna die? I wanna know I hope u continue
3D waffle chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
Update! I must know what happens next!
3D waffle chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Hot! But why does he have a sickness!
Azure Headlands chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Wahhhhhhh! Gotta finish this TT no matter how sad!
Elf chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
It's so sad! I even shed a tear for poor little Rei :(
EmelieLovette17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Noooo not rei! We love him too much to die
Demented Lunatic chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Sex in my mouth was just plain, twisted yet sexy... makes me wanna *Thinks dirty* LMFAO! I can't wait for the next chapter, even though Rei is my favorite character in this... Please update soon!
bubble-chan93 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
yes continue this!
bubble-chan93 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
For someone who has a tough time writing sex scenes. their pretty dang good!
Kyouko Hori chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Oh noooo! Rei is gonna die pretty please let shiro be with ichi its so sad I wouldn't bare it waaaahh!
darkmoonlady chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Nice fic
Friendly darkmoonlady
Akuma No Asahin chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
love the sex in my mouth part i was laughing so hard you made my day. i do hopw shiro lives, i dont want ichi to be alone again. even better make it to the point where because shiro and rei both share a soul that shiro saves him someone through that, idk though im just brainstorming
Mayuzu chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
This is such a sad fic knowing that Rei won't survive. What will happen to Shiro when that time comes? And how will Ichigo cope with it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2013