Reviews for An Efficient Solution
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
It's a beautiful one-shot. One that I can totally picture happening.
Quillinx chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This is such a lovely oneshot ;o; And Sherlock's reaction is so completely believable! 33
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
this was just too cute. I actually like the idea of Molly and John in a relationship. I keep seeing Molly/Sherlock fics but I think Molly's sweetness would be wasted on Sherlock and seeing as Molly and John both "adore" Sherlock in their own ways I think they make a perfect pair. Now if her name had been Mary, the it'd totally be cannon, but we'll see where BBC goes. :)
LadyK1138 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Delightful!
Thanks!
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I totally agree with Sherlock - Molly is the only girl who could possibly put up with John's attachment to Sherlock and still maintain a cordial relationship.
Waterwolfwritter chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING! Sherlock was completely in character! go you!
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Cute.
MaryHooper chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Yay for Molly getting over Sherlock and moving on to John! Good ups on your characterization of Sherlock as well, it was spot on. When I read ' raising his chin from where it rests on his fingertips and fixing John with an all-too-knowing gaze' it very much felt like I were seeing his movements in my eye. Very impressive.
mrspencil chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh, I like this. Via Sherlock, you put the case for this possibility very well:-)

Mrs P:-)
BBCRULES chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is nice;) I can picture Sherlock and John in their flat, engaging in this dialogue.
MG12CSI16 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aw, this is cute! I actually thought about his ship the other day and realized how cute it would be. I love how you wrote Sherlock too, leave it to him to skate around a compliment like that. Nice job!