Reviews for EO Challenge: The Danish Mistake
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
LOL Well, he got "question" right. :D Is the ghost only killing 'good' actors? Oh well. Nice try.

Good one. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I am just in hog heaven this year. We got to see the boys in medieval dress on screen and now more stories with pretty clothes.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Dean in leather hose eh? Yummy. Thought he looked reeeaaal good in his kit on S8 ep11 (not saying what it is in case you've not seen it).
Chick xx
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hehe :-) Yeah, I can imagine Dean in many roles, but Hamlet isn't one of them. Guess the spirit had a very happy evening. Inspired use of the wow, dear!

xx Kate
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
LOL, poor Dean, he sounds like he did try, though. :)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Dean wasn't paying close attention in English during high school.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hahaha! Too bad he didn't have to do the scene from Braveheart!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Very good! Shout out to Hamlet's location and "What was the question?" were my fave bits.

Oh, one question: is Dean's squeaking hose meant to be a euphemism? LOL!
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh, this is great! Love the title - although the first thing it conjured up was Dean chowing down on a cheese Danish and getting food poisoning (vbg). Love Sam's conclusion that the Playhouse would remain unhaunted tonight, since Dean was more Ham than Hamlet!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
First it was cricket white and now doublet and hose...I'm booking you in for therapy!
Bev x
WinJennster chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
omg, laugh out loud over here. I can just see Sam squirming, 8 kinds of embarassed for Dean, who meanwhile is just gonna wing it. Images of the French Mistake come to mind...
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That is really spooky, talk about hive minds! Not only that you thought about a play but the same freaking play! LOL
Love the last line!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Ha! Poor Dean. At least he's trying.
masondixon chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Sad that Dean was so bad that not even the evil spirit would come after him!
Thank You.