Reviews for Pauaho
PikkuHiiri chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wie gut, dass ich die Geschichte erst gefunden habe, nachdem du sie schon beendet hast.
Die Cliffhanger am Ende eines jeden Kapitels waren zwischendurch mal wirklich mies.
Die Story ist von Anfang bis Ende einfach nur super ;)
Muss mich da als Fan der Stories outen in denen Steve nicht grade mit Samthandschuhen angepackt wird, von daher ist diese hier absolut mein Geschmack.
Sie ist flüssig zu lesen, von Anfang bis Ende schlüssig und durchweg spannend und dramatisch.
Würde mich sehr freuen in Zukunft noch mehr von dir zu lesen ;)
sallydeathhands chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
This is a great story…I had read it before, but hadn't left a review. Been having a lot of family problems and haven't really felt like doing anything at all. But I re-read it, and knew that a story this good deserved feedback. So awesome fic, and I hope to see more from you soon.
Runner043 chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Steve's story of Operation Strawberry Fields was funny.
Runner043 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I knew she was gonna do that. But she sure left lots of clues.
Cc1973 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Great chapter - fingers crossed you don't drill a hole into his head next :-)
Cc1973 chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Oh no, hope Steve is okay, great chapter!
Cc1973 chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Phew, had us worried last chapter! Steve is in good hands now :-)
Cc1973 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Nail biting chapter!
Cc1973 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Thank you! Please let them be in time! Excellent tracking by the team! Steve would be proud! Fab chapter
Cc1973 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Looks lIke they better get moving fast! Poor Steve! Hope they find him soon, he's not going to last much longer
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Sehr gut man...sehr gut..
You did a great job with this..I printed it out and just lay on my couch and turned page after page..your writing captivated me and I couldn't put it down.
Pat yourself on the back...you deserve it. :)
Sunny70 chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
What a great end to a fantastic story! Loved, LOVED it from beginning to end!
The only things that left me wondering were what exactly happened to Claire's son that made her wish a "similar" fate upon Steve and if Steve really is ok, or will be haunted by this ordeal after all. Sequel?! Lol!
I'm happily awaiting what comes next, I'm addicted to your stories :)
Thanks for sharing this with us!
Kelana66 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Wow, this was awesome! Thank your so much for this story.
With lots of whump and the 'one or two...' ..little... Cliffhangers .. What more could one want?
Great!
Thanks again!
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
great story, glad steve is getting better!
cytpotter chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
:D Great Story! Well Done! I very much enjoyed reading it! So thank you! All that Steve whump made my day! Thanks for sharing!