Reviews for Piers' Lament
ViridianK chapter 5 . 3/8
I wish i could mail you a cookie.
ViridianK chapter 2 . 3/8
Piers is so much like a hormonal teenager that it has me laughing xD
NightAngelReviewer chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Awesome.

I don't want to insult anything or nothing, but the whole story was freaking hilarious
Egg Emperor chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
I both love you and hate you dear author. This story was wonderful short and sweet, a bit of steaminess and some fluff to boot. What really got me were the implications. The idea that in the end that Piers realizes that as much as he is head over heels for Chris, that Chris likely cannot feel for him in that way. Further that he seemily decides that instead of distancing himself, he will stay by Chris's side so he can be as close as possible. He does this so he might have what ever little relationship he could even if it is just that of a Captain and his second or perhaps friends or comrades in arms. Lastly you imply that Piers likely went into the events of Resident Evil 6 without ever disclosing his feelings, he goes to his death his love silent. And Chris will never know, he remains unaware of the feelings his second had for him...
It's like some Greek Tragedy, or a yaoi story from the Anime/Manga Dark ages of the late seventies and eighties. Filled with death and lost or unrequited love. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go in a corner and cry.
Sincerely,
-Johannes
mel chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Such a cute and funny fic so far! Theres only one thing that bothered me and it was that your describe piers' gun, calling it a 'sniper' and thats wrong. It should be a rifle as those are the ones with a scope. Rifles are the actual gun and snipers are what you would call the person 'shooting' the gun, sniper is just a name of the person with the weapon :3 you can even go with 'sniper rifle'.
Symphonimore chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Wow, I thought I reviewed for this story a long time ago... Apparently not, this story was sooo cute, I'm about to read it my 3rd time :D but I still can't believe I never reviewed though... Wow
Sodapops chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Did Chris just- And then did Piers went and- But then ending it with the "I'm going to be fine" line when-
MAN this chapter just took me through one hell of a trip! I think I just lost my ability to can. Great writing!
Ps1 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Couldn't believe this chapter got me so many emotions. I believed Chris has a feeling for Piers as well. And I'd always enjoy all those Piers's imagination. He's just too cute.:
This ending it's not like the end for me. So I'll be waiting for the final lament. it may hurts but I think I can take it. yeah have to take it.
Capcom's already taught me how to feel extremely depressed before.

Ps. I miss my agent
Cocoleia chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Oh my, I don't think this story can get to my feels anymore than it already has.. I'm just sad this was the ending, but I'm looking forward to the next thing coming! I'm so grateful for you to have been writing and sharing this story, it has been such an enjoyable read all the way and you truly are a talented writer, so thank you! You couldn't have done it more wonderful than this.
orangepotato chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
A fabulous end to the story! I've really enjoyed reading this and I'm happy and sad that its over.

And Chris totally pretended not to find those sheets... Their interaction was so cute and quite steamy at times... Though that was usually piers' imagination.

Fantastic job! I can't wait to read the sequel, though its probably going to make me cry.

Till next time,
Orangepotato
raindropdew chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
I about died reading this chapter lol chris just had it all planned out lol and when piers was drinking lol I would pay to see him doing karaoke lol and when they got to chris apartment was my favorite part of this chapter especially when they woke up poor piers couldn't help him self chris was probably up the whole time lol I'd be as red as peirs to if I was caught doing that and when he found some of chris old clothes and ended up finding the sheets I mean if peirs found them right away we all know that chris just planned it all lol and the scarf when he said he brought it with him I think I just died now I have a back story for the scarf he always wears I really enjoyed this last chapter I'm going to go check out your others next man july first its gonna be a sad day you know if capcom just left him alive there wouldn't be a problem I'm going to read the story your posting for that day when I played re6 I cried when he died I don't know if anyone else did I just get attached to knew characters quickly lol thanks for the awesome story(:
MissRose514 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW! I can't believe it's over now! :'( You are an AMAZING writer! I could imagine through this whole story all the awkward, funny, and sweet moments between Chris and Piers! I'm not gonna lie when I tell you that I cried when I read that last sentence :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( and NOW I'm left with that good cheery feeling whenever you finish a book! I sincerely LOVED this story and THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this! Can't wait for that one shot on July 1st! But now I'm sad since we all know it's Piers official anniversary! :'( Capcom better bring him back in RE 7 otherwise I will be mad! Thanks so much again! turf out!
wildchildkyo chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
er. well. very hot. I. this. write more soon?
ThatIsNotAFetish chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Ohmygod! I loved this chapter. I like how clueless Chris is. Makes me snicker. Plllease continue. :) I look forward to your chapters.
raindropdew chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Ahh I love this story when the chapter first started out I was like wow chris is really straight forward but I was like this can't be happening then when I found out it was a dream I laughed lol then when piers got introduced lol that was great I loved the shot piers took that was some awsome shooting then there was the communal showers lol it was sweet when chris talked to piers and at the end of the chapter put a smile to my face lol holding hands it was so cute lol I'm excited for the next chapter I was so happy when i saw this had updated u
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »