Reviews for Matchmaking
abujoe chapter 1 . 7/4
Here it is years later and your little tale is still entertaining the masses!
This makes for an excellent missing scene, filling in the blank where Elizabeth couldn’t understand him and thought him a “teazing, teazing man”.
I think you’ve done a masterful job capturing the banter between the gentlemen, exposing Darcy’s unaccustomed vulnerability and Charles’ gentle, good humor.
Thank you for sharing your talents.
misslin123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
what an enjoyable and cute story! i love bingley's interaction with jane and darcy..i can see his maturity in his jovial character..thank u for this
Lily chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Very cute
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Loved it. Thanks
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Great story loved it. It was interesting to see Bingley get the better of Darcy.
nanciellen chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Enjoyed this very much. It is a great story. Thank you.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I love it! Jane regressing to calling him "Mr. Bingley" after his comment about Kitty was great! Thank you for sharing.
casey5k5 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wonderful dialogue between the two friends! Charles is such a tease :)
Amaleea chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
So rarely do I read a story from Bingley's perspective. Great job! You captured their personalities and language very well. I am glad you made them to be the matchmakers for Elizabeth and Darcy.
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
A peek at the situation from the boys' perspective. Nice! I loved seeing Bingley in charge of the conversation; Darcy's reactions were golden.

God bless you.
complicatedness chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh, I love Charles! He's absolutely adorable. I loved this, especially the dialogue! Wonderful fic. :)
SVMlover1378 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Very enjoyable. I like the idea of Bingley playing matchmaker.
finn1013 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Great fic - I've read a lot of P&P variations but never a scene such as this. Witty, interesting and well written too!
bananafox chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
a very sweet story :)
Jedhev chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was fab! I love your style of writing. I hope you've written lots more Pride and Prejudice stories.
Jedhev