Reviews for Matchmaking
nanciellen chapter 1 . 3/13
Enjoyed this very much. It is a great story. Thank you.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 3/2
I love it! Jane regressing to calling him "Mr. Bingley" after his comment about Kitty was great! Thank you for sharing.
casey5k5 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wonderful dialogue between the two friends! Charles is such a tease :)
Amaleea chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
So rarely do I read a story from Bingley's perspective. Great job! You captured their personalities and language very well. I am glad you made them to be the matchmakers for Elizabeth and Darcy.
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
A peek at the situation from the boys' perspective. Nice! I loved seeing Bingley in charge of the conversation; Darcy's reactions were golden.

God bless you.
complicatedness chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh, I love Charles! He's absolutely adorable. I loved this, especially the dialogue! Wonderful fic. :)
SVMlover1378 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Very enjoyable. I like the idea of Bingley playing matchmaker.
finn1013 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Great fic - I've read a lot of P&P variations but never a scene such as this. Witty, interesting and well written too!
bananafox chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
a very sweet story :)
Jedhev chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was fab! I love your style of writing. I hope you've written lots more Pride and Prejudice stories.
Jedhev
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is so good! :) Darcy, Bingley and Jane (even Kitty) are all true to character, and it flowly mostly smoothly. What a wonderful read! :) Great job! :)
squintymayhem chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Really, really loved it!
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I like the style of this and to be honest just adore the very ground Mr Bingley walks on so this has now heightened my love for him. a fantastic piece well done :)
ladyphlogiston chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I enjoyed this so much! Your characterization of Bingley is especially good.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013