Reviews for Freaky Fortunes
snobunniex3 chapter 11 . 10/19
Please update! This is great! I need more!
LittleRed22 chapter 11 . 10/18
This story is great and I'm so happy to find a story that wasn't last updated years ago and I love the idea. It is great. I always felt that Jess needed someone like Lorelai looking out for him and if she could just have given him a chance it would have made all the difference.
Maranna Listten chapter 11 . 8/27
God, this story is just so entertaining! A couple of chapters made me laugh out loud. I'm so happy that this story was recently updated, because it means that you are still active, and (hopefully) writing the next chapter! Thanks for the laughs. I'll be waiting for the next update!
satoz chapter 11 . 8/17
LMAO JESS! xD you totally didn't completely think that through haha
how awk that would be to go on a date with your uncle...
Droolia chapter 11 . 8/14
Welcome back! I meant to review all the other chapters but it's kind of hard to do she to do when there's a kid sleeping on your arm. I really like this story and can't wait to find out what deep realizations they're going to come up with that will help them transform back to their original bodies.
Droolia chapter 2 . 8/14
I'm glad you had Lorelai make a comment about not looking at the goods. Why not when given the free pass, right?
Droolia chapter 1 . 8/14
I really do like this idea and can't wait to see how you proceed.
gilmoreintraining chapter 11 . 8/12
That's great, Jess asking out his own uncle. I can't wait to see what happens next.
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 11 . 8/10
siss7 chapter 11 . 8/10
I really did not want to read this story...but I'm hooked! Please update soon!
Ultrawoman chapter 11 . 8/10
Oh good grief! lol Seriously though, they need to get this figured out! Lorelai is about to date Shane, and worse than that, Jess is about to date Luke! LOL! Oh my... I can't even! lol I love this fic. It's nutty as anything in the very best way, and I really want them to get switched back but at the same time its beyond entertaining to have them stuck this way. You're a marvel :)

PurryCat chapter 11 . 8/10
Great, awesome chapter! I thought Jess would be more subtle in his approach, but I actually like this much better! Luke and Lorelai on their first date, well Jess and Luke, technically. Still, I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter, soon I hope.
Mordanyes chapter 11 . 8/10
this ff is amazing tbh. characterisation is on point, plot is fun and writing a
Scarlet3086 chapter 11 . 8/10
This is honestly getting better with every chapter!
It's great. Keep going.