Reviews for Problems?
me gusto
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
No words wow :)
Black Kitty Knight Club chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I still don't get it. Does Alucard love Seras or is this just a stupid game to him? Anyway this is a good story. By the way you have the same name as me and you spelled it the same. That is pretty hilarious. I hope you had a fun summer.
shadow chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
You did great. And yes you did keep them in character. I realy enjoyes the story, thanks for writing it : D
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Love it completely! I haven't been watching Hellsing long but I could totally believe Alucard would do something like this, and I'm very glad he did cos I love Seras and he as a couple. Great writing hope to read another later _
Vampire from Hell chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
It was awesome!
I think that everybody was in character perfectly.
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Loved it! however, when referring to the body part, it is waist, not waste. :)
PaulineZweg chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
*w* your fan fic... is... AWESOMEEEEEEE! 3
SheWolfMedjai chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ahh problems are problems. Please make another that was very very good!
13hellfes chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Interesting plot. Nice ending. Good story. I say you did rather well. And just so you know I'm also a fan of PrincessDestiny's work. To be honest I'm a bigger fan of AlucardxIntegra, but I enjoy a good AlucardxSeras story now and then. Again good story.
Super Tifa chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Great Job dear! It was well written, and I also see them in character. Very Good! I hope to see more coming from you!
Sic3pop chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
hehe, love it!
He's not an annoyingly abusive bastard but he keeps controle- as you'd expect him to and Seres also keeps to her character...plus it was just really cute and well written. Thank's for writting, hope you write more D Xx
Dynamosaurus Rex chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Well they really were in character, I enjoyed it and im looking forward to your next AlucardxSeras installment, welcome to the clan by the way, hope you enjoy all the other AlucardxSeras stories, mind checking out mine?
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Eu gostei muito, ficou bem escrita, espero que você escreva mais sobre este casal, abraços