Reviews for Fairy Tail Redux: Salamander's Time Traveling Escapades
snowyassas1n chapter 14 . 7/28
I read up to chapter 14 but it started to become a crack fic by then I don't know what happened but it sucks cause that caused me to stop reading
Wasd chapter 8 . 7/6
It was awsome except but you need to add more comedy on it
Youo chapter 3 . 7/6
Are you still continue writing this story
Source chapter 19 . 6/30
this pie/fox shit is really annoying me
Angryboy13 chapter 34 . 6/20
I'm laughing my ass off! I saw like 10 other anime references in this chapter, Wendy is sooo funny!
Best
Half way through so far and I love this story can't wait to see what happens with gajeel
DarkBlur2005 chapter 17 . 5/18
CIFER IS ULQUIORRA FROM BLEACH, THIS IS REALLY OBVIOUS... NO OFFENCE!
DeCiMeX chapter 4 . 5/15
-HARDWORKINGAUTHORAWARDED-
By so far this is the longest fanfic I had ever read mostly I encounter 40 below chapties sometimes shorter about 16 but that's just a normal basis but on what I was shocked that you had the utmost hardwork in typing all these :o still I'm at chapter 4 for now but hey... this fanfic will take me 3-5 days to complete or not depending on how I go by.
***ANYHOO***
Great job loved your work here
GrandPuubaTikiElderMcTootTooT chapter 87 . 2/3
Laxus "I've been staying in Crocus for the last few months mocking hobos, doing cocaine, and banging prostitutes; standard Laxus stuff. I heard about this tournament, so I decided to grace it with my presence."

Best line in whole chapter! Can't stop laughing! Money baggz Laxus is the shit!
MrtheratedG chapter 77 . 1/30
This is some funny stuff here and I love the reference you use my favourite being from DBZ abridged just funny man just funny
G-unit Member 50 cent chapter 18 . 10/21/2014
U ARE JUST AWESOME! May I date you? If you are a girl...
PitbullColin chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
love this story so much I hope you keep writing
WraithoftheNight chapter 103 . 8/5/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE REFERENCES WERE TOO GOOD, but seriously this Fic easily took the top of my favorites list with the references and comedy factor was awesome true it wasn't as good as it could've been but to me it was still an amazing Fic and you and this Fic hold a great spot in my heart (right next to Scattered Journey by Jester Smiles)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Why is it that in almost every fanfic where the main character is super powerful, he starts swearing... seriously, it just annoys me
Otherwise, I like the story so far