Reviews for Glitch
Sonicgirl77 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
stupid thing for sonicadventure xbox 360 demo: falling through a rock wall and, dieing. sorry but, i don't know the exact location. it just happens like EVERY FRICKING (pardon my language) TIME!
Miss Hyper 99 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
LOL this is so funny X)
Andrew chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Can i suggest to you SA2? Spicifically the truck glitch? Amazing job though
Andrew chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
You sir, are awesome. I like people who can make somthing good out of somthing annoying. Sadly though, i cant experience the full amount of humor because i never played this game. Keep it up
WatcherOfStones chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Standing upside down on a loopy-loop...yeah, that's called madness.

Well, can't exactly hate Elise (maybe because I'm too much of a nice guy), but a Hedgehog and a Human...(shivers). About the only thing even remotely interesting about Sonic '06 was, Mephiles.

(N.B. - Beastiality IS illegal in Japan, last I checked. Socially illegal anyway, Criminal Code be damned)

Too much TES for me, I think. Though, come to think of it, Mephiles is almost like Mehrunes Dagon...minus the psychotic outbursts of course.

I apologise for that completely random comment.

Yep, jumping out of a plane into a mess of stupid robots. What could go wrong, right?

You can smash robots made of titanium, use chaos emeralds, run and stand upside down in loopy-loops, but you can't break a f**king brick wall? WHO'S MAKING THESE GAMES ANYWAY?

*far far away, the SeGa Software R&D Chief sneezes*
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
HAHAHAH OH MY GOD XD tails losing his IQ points is hilarious! I always wondered "Doesn't that hurt?!" while playing that xD this chapter reminded me of Seaside Denied on YouTube...
Update soon!
The Mirror's Wish chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
... You forgot the impossible special stages. -.-

Lol, but I like this. A lot. Although Sonic Heroes had amazing levels (save for the special stages) and graphics... The story line was not only jammed into three second scenes but sucked in general. -sigh-
Gnat1 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
This. Story. Is. Awesome.

Seriously, you pointed out nearly all of the games flaws and turned them into the funniest jokes ever in this archive! I can't wait to see more!
RubyHedgie chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
You should do Sonic Colours is really funny!
Dr Namgge chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Hehe, I like this. Yes, it's silly, and daft, but it's A) absolutely no dafter than the games it's mocking, and B) really shines a light on not just the bad glitches of the games worlds, but also the things that realisitically make no sense. I never thought about it before, but being used as a boxing glove would almost certainly be a lot more painful than just flinging your own body at an object.

Story could be a bit more descriptive, particularly when describing what the actual bugs are like from the characters POV, but otherwise this is a good idea that's quite well done.
Slick the Wolf chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Omochao! You are ANNOYING!
timeobserver2013 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Lovin' this. Also, I remember Sonic can stand sideways too :P
Nate the Werehog chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
that was hilarious! please do more
Slick the Wolf chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Ha ha! I just couldn't stop laughing at the whole Tails getting tired after 5 seconds thing.
Please keep updating!
And no, I am not a SonElise fan.
It's just gross! :(
starfiction123 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
ROFL GENIOUS! Wish sonic shots could incorporate this stuff! It be halarious! Maan now if SEGA put this in 06 then it would have been a good year. Buut noooo on top of sonix x terrible va's they decide to do a suicide game and then give gloatng rights to nintendo...bad year. But I believe the blue blurr has bounced back! This fic helps along with the awesome recent games in the past 2 years. Great story!