Reviews for The Prices we Pay
Qwikshot chapter 6 . 3/9
I'm sincerely hoping that you update this lovely gem soon ... it's very intriguing, especially since I'm not really that familiar with fullmetal alchemist ... I am, however a fan of everybody-survives-bofa fics as well as possible thilbo (or baggenshield, your choice) fics
jeliared3 chapter 6 . 2/13
More please this is a really cool story.
Flamewhisper chapter 6 . 2/4
I do hope that you decide to continue this one day. It is very good.
Twitch101 chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Interesting story. Can't wait to see how it goes!
Reader chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
This story is very interesting, I would love to see what happens next. Please update soon.
ShaeLynn chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Ok, you have managed to snare me with two stories, the other being Only Time Will Tell. I try very hard not to read WIP since so many do not become finished, but now I'm stuck. The twist you have given in each of these writings has me wanting more. OTWT is complete, so I know you will end up completing this one as well, so I eagerly await more. Thank you for the intriguing directions you write in.
Dareagon chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
love it!
Update soon please
Ms. Fairweather chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I adore this story. I can't wait for you to update it. I'm curious to see where you take it.
Celtic Angel18 chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Just tuned into the story. Like what you have so far. :)
Charybde chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Good story, good plot. I hope to read you soon :)
Rainsaber chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
SHUT UP! You're bringing Bolg into this story?! THAT'S AWESOME! XD! Oh dear, now you have to update soon, no question about it. Anyway, love your description about the day Bilbo wakes up. I could easily imagine an overcast and dark sort of day to accompany the fuzziness of waking up after three years. I loved all the easter eggs you planted about Bilbo's journey around the hobbit hole and him looking around seeing everything for the first time just made my heart ache! Poor thing. And that's a great idea for him to have a journal! Writing is definitely a therapeutic crutch to lean on. Darn you with the Ring! Ugh, I wanna know more! Lol! Aweosme update and I can't wait to see what you've got planned next! :)
Rainsaber chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Good sum up! And out of all the thirteen dwarves I think Ori got to me the most, just the image of him being so worried he wasn't even looking at what he was knitting-good moment there! It's good to see that Thorin seems to have learned his lesson, but at the same time I can't really begrudge Gandalf making sure he has by telling the harsh truth of things. And I agree, I think the most compassionate one was the harshest of the three prices paid. It's good they finally all understand what Bilbo sacrificed, but gosh darn it I wanna know what they're gonna do about it! I can see that there's plenty of angst ahead, and being an angst vampire myself I also can't wait for more of that. But I'm also wary of what you have planned for the ring...*cautious stare* More after the next chapter soon?!
Rainsaber chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Very creepy description, this: whispers on the wind. *shudder* Creepy but in light of everything else it just adds to the whole lore or...I don't really know if you'd describe it as myth or anything like that but it's realistically a little unsettling as much as it is comforting, if that makes any sense? The pledge and Thorin's near death as well! We shall certainly see if Thorin deserves a second chance, won't we? If it were left up to me I'd say he deserves a swift kick in the behind for waiting so long! Stinker. But awesome chapter!
Rainsaber chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
This chapter gave me CHILLS! The judges and the voices were really neat! Very powerful sounding and I thought that was an interesting way to describe some of them as comforting and gentle because so often I guess we perceive God, Gods, or Higher Beings as harsh and commanding and in a way a little cold. But your interpretation makes sense given that they're from the earth and such, so awesome on that. And also very sad :(. High prices indeed for our hobbit. Both Gandalf and Bilbo could use some hugs methinks!
Rainsaber chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Couldn't remember if I reviewed these previous chapters or not. Looks like I couldn't help myself and devoured everything in one go and forgot to review . Sorry for that! But anyway. Aww, poor Gandalf in this chapter! And I also love what you've crafted not just about the nature of hobbits but the Thain as well in explaining a bit more about the pledge, and their relationship with the earth and everything. Thorin sounds like he has a lot to do to pay that kind of a gift back to me !