Reviews for Power Too Great
GL chapter 2 . 5/9/2017
That was horrible. Have you ever read a book?
Agentegs005 chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
I love the story.
The Insane Blue Rubber Ducky chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
if your abandoning this please take it off ... to many authors abandon stories and leave them up to fill space and cause people to start reading them :/
Hannah42992 chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
ok i really really LOVE the story so far! when will hermione break up with ron and get with harry? i love the way that harry was able to stump snape and McGonical with his displays of magic and intelligence. what house will harry go into? who are going to be some of his new friends? will anyone find out that he's harry potter? what will happen next? great job...please continue with it...)
Mikiri's Revenge chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
Everything's all twisty! I am so confused! Why is everyone backwards?
honore chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
Ron is truly an arse...ok, so I see Malfoy friendship, and an eventual freindship with Neville, and Blaise, so how can Harry wind up in

Gryffindor

Does Snape grudgingly respect Harry

Showdown with Ron/Harry happening soon

So looking forward to more. Thanks
hpotterfan2047 chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
this is so good. i cant wait for the next chapter. update soon
cato1850 chapter 8 . 10/24/2008
What little there was it was a really fun read. I have always loved a super-powered Harry. Too bad you went away in 2003, I'm sure you've been missed. Hope life is treating you well. :)
Wraith Lord chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
please update, this story is perhaps the best AU ive ever read!
raymond chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
i know he doesnt want to be famous but if hes that extroverted what does it matter hes going to be just as well known, besides with his talents hell make himself famous anyway and him using a fake name is an insult to the name his parents gave him and an insult to his potter ansestory
raymond chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
im not sure if youre doing this on purpose in some sort of weird girl power movement or your just not familliar with the books but:

huffelpuff is yellow an black with the badger

ravenclaw is blue and bronze with the egle and if you get the other two wrong you dnt belong on fan fiction

for some reason malfoys not in slytherin is unacompanied and evidently not pro pureblood

ron is the same but lacking in the famous weasly loving/freindly trait

hermione cant fly to save her life its the one thing shes terrible at

james potter was the quidditch playing parent and he was a seeker

so why have you mixed everything up

dont tell me its so bad that herimiones a pureblooded slytherin and dracos muggleborn
black-ranger chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
Hi,

I read your story about 3 years ago originally, and I would really really love if you could update ... it has been 4 years..! anyway, Happy New Year!

b-r
IDK2391 chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
are you going to finish this story or not? the last update was, let's see, almost 4 years ago!
Sophie chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
Oh this story is so cool!

PLease update it!
echo9821 chapter 8 . 2/22/2007
this is me reviewing! interesting placement of draco and neville and ron's character. i never did like ron very much. i read too much fanfic where he's a jerk. lol. anyways, i really like your story but i think you should UPDATE cuz we haven't found out yet y harry knows all that stuff!

Update soon plz?