Reviews for Upon This Winter's Night
Hawaiichick chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
How what a hot and heavy chapter. Loved it! I love how vulnerable and deep and passionate you write Clint and Natasha's relationship. What a connection they have. Thanks for the beautiful read!
18secondsbeforesunrise chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I'm sad that you don't think you'll write more for this verse but SO HAPPY OH MY GOD I'M IN LOVE. Two for the Show remains my favourite Avengers fanfiction to date. Just fyi. :)
shenshen1977 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
This was just lovely! All the UST that resolved itself in awesome RST ;) Sweet and hot and beautifully written as well. I loved the pacing and that the buildup was so much longer than the actual act (and honestly, after all this time, it was bound to be rather short, wasn't it ;))

And then you wrote this in your author's note;)):
"Renner just looks so pretty battered and bloody that I can't help myself." Couldn't agree more and will be looking forward to reading those, even more so as I'm currently working on a hurt!Clint fic of my own ;)
VoldieBeth chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Ohhh I love the ending! But wish it didn't have to end! Their first time was so sexy and so realistic! I can't wait for more, and I completely agree that Renner looks good battered and bloody!
VampireApple chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Ahhhhh. I'm satisfied with this. I can see them striking out on their own after a while, maybe meeting up with the other three, before going around the world to do stuff. I greatly enjoyed reading. Thank you so much for writing, and I hope that other Avenger fic sees the light of day, because you have talent for this fandom
Precious93 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
This was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
WeirdGrimTales chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So glad you are writing a sequel! I can't wait to see what happens next!
JaymieCaitlyn chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
so glad that you decided to write a sequel! so far i love it, ca't wait for more, well done!
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Oh my, what an awesome start! You have me enthralled with the action, I love the quiet moments between the two and I can't wait for more!
VoldieBeth chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
omg I screamed when I saw the sequel! What fail orginization are Clint and Natasha working for? Can't wait for them to get to SHIELD! Will we see the other Avengers again? I can't wait for more!
deviantly chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
wow! after such a long break following 'two for the show' I hadn't expected a follow up. it is honestly one of my favorite fics out there! I've probably re-read it in its entirety ab 3 times. :) clint and natasha were characterized perfectly, imo, and so happy to be able to go back to their characters from that au! keep up the awesome work.
VampireApple chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I'm pumped for this fic!
The Sugarfaerie chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Good start! The tension in the final part was very well done. I'm happy to see a sequel to 'Two For The Show.' Looking forward to the next chapter!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Trying to act all cool and nonchalant and not just explode with excitment that you've written a sequel. Nah man, it's totally cool. This isn't the happiest day of my life or anything. Everything's fine.

Except everything's brilliant. You're brilliant, this fic is brilliant, this chapter is brilliant.