Reviews for Home
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
This was an excellent fleshing out of that episode. I really wish you had done the extra chapter. Hoping you still will.
FicreaderT chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
I had read a bit of this story in its original state, and Just started again from the beginning. I think what you've done with it is excellent - a well-written enjoyable read! I also think you've really captured each of the characters really well and filled in those "missing" scenes in a very believable manner that is true to canon. I look forward to reading the final chapter if you decide to post one.
Runner043 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
"He's like the Doofenshmirtz to your Perry." - I'm with Steve on this one... who?

Oh well, at lest Danny's explanation was entertaining.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
You're right... no one should move their kid - especially not Grace - to Sin City. Yuck.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Thanks for another great chapter.
francis2 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
This was lovely.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
This was great. Please write more of these missing scenes.
Jetb chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Love the helicopter scene! You really captured all the memories that Danny would have recalled on the flight. This would have been a better ep had your missing scenes been part of it.
FicreaderT chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I like this story - especially your attention to detail! I look forward to reading more.
Irene Claire chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I very much liked what you did with "where's Waldo" and Danny .. this was a fun and very interesting chapter that filled in a great deal around the actual episode.
Qweb chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Good story. I like the way you fill in the gaps.
Miahbug chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Sorry I haven't commented again, I got busy and haven't had much time for reading and now I am catching up. For the record, I am female though the login name is actually a nickname for my little brother who has Down Syndrome so I can understand the confusion on gender. In reading your story I am actually wishing I had watched the episode a little more closely. I am enjoying the story and liking how you fleshed out certain aspects that weren't highlighted in the show. I did reread the changes you made to the prior chapter and I think you did a good job there.
Libraryelf chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
I like it.
CinderH chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Really enjoyed the part where Danny was on the phone with Grace and Steve trying to bring Danny's spirts back up.
CinderH chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Danny was in major detective mode on this one. Good think they got this case to keep his mind off Grace.