Reviews for The Daughter of Scourge
Honeydapple chapter 40 . 11/22/2016
Can you please finish this? This story is amazing!
Cookie the Puppy chapter 40 . 11/23/2016
Can you please make more? I really love it, and I also write Warrior Cat stories.
Tigersong chapter 40 . 11/6/2016
Plz update soon! U haven't updated in MOONS!
Tigersong chapter 40 . 10/16/2016
Plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz
PLZ UPDATE SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!
PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ!
Tigersong chapter 40 . 10/2/2016
You WILLmake more chapters know, won't you? Cause if you don't, *props gun and holds it to your for head* there will be NO forgivings. (Sorry if offense, I try not to but it just slippes out)
Tigersong chapter 38 . 10/2/2016
So, I'm not reading this as it comes out, but I can see this story ended for awhile on chapter 40, so I would plz ask if you could hurry it up, its interestig, but I'm not a very patient person, and I'm in a good mood right now, so plz don't ruin it. By the way, I hate cliffhangers, and soon, you will be on my bad side if you don't hurry up. Oh, one more thing. I won't say thx until you actually do it, unlike what I usually do, just to make it clear. Bye.
Tigersong chapter 36 . 10/2/2016
I HATE RUBY, SEEARA, SLASH, AND ASH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MUCH!
Tigersong chapter 30 . 10/2/2016
*sigh* you had to bring thistleclaw into this? Now scourge will get killed !*growl turning into a cry that turned into a wail* *sob, sniff, sniff* He's my favorite character of all time! * snarl* meany! * stalks off without another word*
Tigersong chapter 23 . 10/2/2016
I HATE RUBY SO MUCH!
Tigersong chapter 16 . 10/2/2016
Great StarClan! I love she cats with cruel bueaty!
Tigersong chapter 14 . 10/1/2016
Sorry if offence, but I like it better in Fallens P.O.V.
Tigersong chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
Oooooooooooooooo! I have a feeling I'm going to love her Dark Side!l who's she gonna kill first? I can't wait! *cackles evily* D
Rewriteitfanfictionfullcopies chapter 40 . 9/5/2016
FINISH HIM! but seriously please finish this quickly.
merp chapter 40 . 9/1/2016
AUUGHHH! this is TORTURE! this is the story I was looking for... perfect copy of scourge but a daughter who's small, but is incredibly strong,.. she doesn't become a clan cat bloodclann traitor... and the story is UNFINISHED!? such a good cliffhanger... It's PERFECT BUT THE WAIT SUCKS
Guest chapter 40 . 5/9/2016
I have read all chapters and are lovin them! Write again sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!