Reviews for The Daughter of Scourge
Sospottedtail123 chapter 40 . 2/20
I loved it I just wish the next chapter would come out, ive waited for quite some time and its still not out
XxGingerNinjaxX chapter 40 . 2/6
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE MORE! I NEED more Fallen! IM GOING TO DIE WITHOUT HER! I LOVE this series SO much! I may seem a little eccentric but your an AMAZING writer!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/30/2014
There isn't another chapter!
CrystalStar Of LightClan chapter 40 . 12/24/2014
Good.. UPDATE
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 40 . 12/14/2014
Update please! I love this story!
kathryn chapter 40 . 12/5/2014
OMG! YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS STORY! YOU HAVE TO!
BraveLion222 chapter 40 . 11/28/2014
Omg awesome! I was on chapter 40 when it stopped. I,m like, NOOO why must this happen!?
So yeah awesome story
Guest chapter 40 . 11/27/2014
That was so good
Mapleshade chapter 40 . 11/12/2014
I love it! Update pls!
Mapleshade chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
Nice keep up the good work!
WarriorCat4Life chapter 40 . 11/13/2014
Is scourges real daughter dead? I'm not sure still I know that the other fallen (Ruby's abandoned daughter ) isn't in blood clan but ain't scourges real daughter so what happens to the real fallen? Did she die?
Guest chapter 40 . 10/19/2014
Person please make another chapter PLEASE I I'm not a person to beg please!
BleedingStar chapter 40 . 10/13/2014
Oh my facking gooood! *tail swishing* Fallen Angel, kick her unworthy, sniveling, fox-breathed, mouse-hearted, lousy excuse of a kittypet butt!
DogTooth(deputy): Ummm, BleedingStar? You're being a bit over-
Me: Shush! Oh, and can my character make a minor appearance? She looks like this: Black fur, red patches of fur(stained red by battles), large claws(ripped off owl talons), green help your writing block! * Nothing serious, just a quick "I tell her where Ruby is so she can kill her" kinda deal. :3
DogTooth: I suggest nothing too plot-thickening. She gets hyper.
Grasswing of Wingclan chapter 40 . 10/4/2014
Read the whole story so far and loved it! It is well written and I love how she is often confused with Scourge. Please update soon because I really want to see what will happen next!
shadowwolf chapter 40 . 10/2/2014
omg that was a good storie you need write more it was so good