Reviews for The Daughter of Scourge
I have read all chapters and are lovin them! Write again sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
U say dat Firestar is leader but Tigerstar makes his "proposition" before dat doesn't he?
Anyway plz update dis story is amazing. #ValkyrieCain4Ever_Should_Update_More_XD.
Will Scourge die in dis story? Lelz. Good luck getting over your writers block. :D
Wolf of the Indians chapter 40 . 12/20/2015
I can not wait for the next chapter! Such a good book!
nylabone chapter 40 . 12/13/2015
What happened to the other chapter and by the way I loved your story
Madison Wilburn chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
"You will never be a leader!" Longtail spatted. "Your a Kittypet!" Fireheart felt his fur stick up as he heard the other cats. "Fireheart," A voice called from the high rock. Tigerclaw nod his head and went on talking. They were at a gathering? Fireheart must have gazed off. "Er," Fireheart got a bellyache. Sandpaw padded by. "Are you feeling okay? Maybe go to Yellowfang's den." Fireheart nodded and padded over to Yellowfang's den. Tigerclaw glared as Fireheart entered the medicine cat's den. "Feeling okay today?" Asked Yellowfang, organizing herbs. "Bellyache." Answered Fireheart. "I might have something for that," Yellowfang held a Poppyseed in her mouth. "Thanks," Fireheart swallowed the herb. "Stay for a bit," Firehearted sat and curled his tail around his front paws, getting comfortable. He gazed off. thinking of Longtail. He is not a Kittypet anymore, or is he? "Fireheart! Are you listening to me?" Yellowfang hissed. "sorry." Fireheart flicked his tail. "How's Scourge?" Asked Yellowfang. "HE'S SO UNSWAG! IM LIKE, SUPER ULTRA SWEGILICOUS!"
Guest chapter 40 . 10/28/2015
Great story...when are you posting the next chapter? Why does the story have to be so good...:)
Bloodlilly chapter 40 . 8/22/2015
Hi, I couldn't say it on my name but I'm scourges sister,NOT RUBY. I'm reading this on my moms iPad so I can't add and/or fallow this fanfic. My brother has some kit! I might bring firelilly into the bloodclan sometime. Btw firelilly
#firestarXbloodlilly!
So,yea. Great job on the fanfic. Can I help fallen? I'm a black she-cat with red stripes and the same pircing blue eyes. I like blood and killing but keep my "teeth" the ones on my collar, in a box. Ruby is a f$ ?en female dog(bitch)!
#i want to rip her organs out and burn them on a stake!
Can i help fallen kill ruby?

Bloodlilly,wishing you all a slow and painful death
Guest chapter 40 . 8/6/2015
noo! WRITE MORE PLZ D: I've been reading this for like an hour now
Ellie chapter 40 . 8/1/2015
Good to be typing again! ive been reading this 'book' ever since i woke up, and i ask you, when will the next chapter be up? i ask this desperatley! :')
Ellie chapter 36 . 8/1/2015
i love all of these chapters, and i just have to say whoever wrote this that you are a knowledgeable wee lass. i'm a Scourge lover, and i thank you for this. just so you know, of my wording, its awkward, i'm fifteen and i'm live in scotland, THANK YOU AGAIN 3!
DivergentWarriorCatsLover4Life chapter 40 . 6/1/2015
Please finish the story! Does Fallen kill Ruby? Please update soon!
Guest chapter 40 . 5/21/2015
Make more NOW I CADMMAND YOU AS FALLEN HEROES OF SCOURGE.
Frostflight4 chapter 40 . 5/15/2015
Please make a new chapter! I love the story! I've been keeping up with it, but then here there was a gap here starting last year. If you need ideas I have plenty. She goes to Ruby to get revenge either acting like she is Scourge or herself either way. She fights Ruby, and gives her a "warning".
deathcloud12 chapter 40 . 4/14/2015
awesome story so far. could you add in a kit named Death? just wondering I've always liked the name.
BLOODCLAN RULES