Reviews for Avec l'amour de Paris
Smileyface chapter 52 . 7/25/2013
Great story! Read it all in one go, took me about four and a half hours. Can't wait to read the sequel, but it might have to wait since I'm going away for a week...
ForeverMBond chapter 52 . 7/20/2013
This was seriously a phenomenal story. I read almost half of it in about 2 hours and had to go to bed for work so I finished it today. I really did enjoy it and am sad that it's over! I am reading "when you have a child" now!
TheOtherGirlOnFire chapter 52 . 4/20/2013
Omg I can't believe it's over already! I loved it! Great job! I can't wait to see some more of your work!
alanna of olua chapter 52 . 4/20/2013
Yeah I would like a sequel. I think it would be fun to see what happen as Ava grew up and what not.
Guest chapter 52 . 4/20/2013
Cant wait to read the sequal!
Prosper-the-XVII chapter 52 . 4/20/2013
I am bloody crying. So sad it's over but it's been super. Definitely your best one yet :D And thanks sooooo much for the mention, you're an amazing writer and, oi mrs, that kick up the bum could well turn into a bullet should you forget about this or any other Bond/M things you may have had in mind. Just kidding, how could I ever do that? You know I love you! Anyway, that couldn't have ended any better; I LOVE the name 'Ava' as well! And there's reason behind my names in TMW as well - Andrew means strong or mighty, so that's gonna fit if he turns out like James and Marion can mean bitterness or smitten, depending on how you look at it - in other terms, M. I'll miss this so much darling :')

On another note, I just watched Licence to Kill (seriously, that Sanchez character is gonna have a few of his lines pinched for Camille - they're just so similar; would be a perfect couple if you ask me!) and I don't get why it's a 15. All that happens is Felix gets mauled by sharks. And some dude takes cyanide. Oh, and that other one who's head explodes...okay, point taken... ;P
Guest chapter 52 . 4/20/2013
You did a good job. But, Ava? Does that mean I have to be nice to our kitty now since she's a miracle? (A miracle I don't kill her that is!)
Liz's Mom
GreenVelvetCurtains chapter 52 . 4/20/2013
Aaaw, its finished. You seem to be tying up all your stories, I'm getting worried here. Hope you hv more in you!
Enjoyed reading this, love her name. Thanks for posting. :)
liz1967 chapter 52 . 4/20/2013
Ohhhh That was perfect. I love the name. It was so sweet, and James came through like a true trooper as well as M. Great Job. So looking forward to the sequel. hehe Great Job.
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 51 . 4/19/2013
Oh christ, really hope M's gonnna be okay! Update soon!
TheOtherGirlOnFire chapter 51 . 4/19/2013
Oh my god! This is soo intense! I can't take it! Update soon please!
liz1967 chapter 51 . 4/19/2013
Ohhhh what a time for a cliff hanger:( It was brilliant. I love it but darn...
Guest me chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hey! I forgot to say this, but CONGRATS! You're on the 50th chapter. So for that, here.

"The name's Bond. James Bond."

But seriously, he's a secret agent and everyone 'knows his name.'
Guest me chapter 50 . 4/19/2013
AH! I'm laughing so hard, even tho I know it's supposed to be serious and panicky.
"JAAAAAAAAAAAAMES."
Ahahaha... LOVE IT!
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 50 . 4/18/2013
And there it is. Seriously, I really was hoping that Mini-M was gonna put in an appearance here cuz I've been freaking out. And I mean majorly freaking out. Anyway that was great, and I loved Sammy in this :-) "Oh my god, M's having the baby." Update soon, please don't make me wait too long!