Reviews for Seems About Right
junienmomo chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
"You coffee loves me?"
Adorable. :)
Apodrru chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was a wonderful story and so heartwarming. I love the use of the home idea because they do seem like they are home for each other in the show and your story just captures that. Really well done! You are very talented.
CopperBoom4 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is so beautiful. It was always Luke. I love the little twist about Rory going to Kindergarten and Luke asking Lorelai if she's okay, something about that just made me start grinning like an idiot. I really enjoy your stories and can't wait to read more from you in the future!
sierendipity chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh that was lovely :)
tootsie mcfly chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
lovely story. Beautifully written.
LLFreak chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Nice job!
PrttyinPink89 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Cute Story!
blackbird01 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is such a sweet, lovely story. Also, as a mother who is preparing to send her oldest to kindergarten, it hit much closer to home than I expected. I will be as big a mess as Lorelai the day I have to take him to school for the first time.
joana chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wow, this one of the best stories I have ever read. So perfect.
I really like the way how you built the story: now-past-more past-past-now.
Loved the goodbye-scene of Rory and Lorelai at the airport. And of course I loved the Lorelai-Luke-scene in the end, such a great monologue of Lorelai explaining Luke how she feels.
Hope to read more from you!
KateToast chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Guh. Wow. The emotions! I love the way you weaved the years together with Lorelai and Rory and Lorelai and Luke, how he was always in the background as Lorelai was slowly learning to let Rory go, bit by bit, first day of school after first day of school. I can absolutely see this being what happens later that day of the last scene in "Bon Voyage," and I love Lorelai coming to realize that Rory has to go out and live her life and find her place, while she settles in to the wonderful home she's built for herself, with her house and her inn and Luke.

Great first outing, cannot wait for more!
javajunkie86 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Welcome to fanfic world. Ok, I will admit, I tried and tried to wait for BWR to be up and running again before I read this story. I couldn't wait.

I am so grateful that you decided to go ahead and post this day, because this story was PERFECT! Reading about Lorelai's mix reactions about Rory leaving rather it was for school or the real world was exactly what I think Lorelai would feel. The fact that Luke was there for the big milestones even the time when he didn't even know who she was, was nice to read. He may appear to be a little grumpy, but inside there is a nice gentleman. Of course the ending, where Lorelai tells Luke what she wants, and where her home is that includes a future and family with him was perfect. Yes, they do need some kids of their own together. I am glad Lorelai was honest with Luke about what her ideal home is and that Chris was just an escape for her. Finally communication at its best with them.

Once again, thank you for posting this. It is good to have a new writer for GG fandom writting quality fics.
deepfriedcake chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Such a wonderful heartwarming story! It's nice to see Lorelai's progression through the years, as she struggles to let Rory leave home and makes room in her heart for someone else. I love her final revelation that she can let Rory go because she knows she'll always carry Stars Hollow with her. Awww. My favorite line is "Your coffee loves me?" (Ha!) Followed closely by "Well, you can't stay married to them, anyway." (So true!) I just love the whole premise of this story. I'm so looking forward to reading the ones that come next!
SerenityHope chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
:' ) LOVE!
No One chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Awww. That was great. So well done!
Courtney chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Well done! Such a lovely, poignant look over Lorelai and Luke's shoulder and then straight ahead. Best fic I have read in a long time!