Reviews for Halo: The Last Noble
lynda.key1 chapter 10 . 2/5
It's good to see a story about Jun! I think this story is coming along just fine. I would actually critique your writing bit I'm not a writer. I just know what I like.
Alpha-33 chapter 1 . 1/11
Ya to all those ppl who you mentioned who said Jun is dead um he helped train the spartan IVs I believe he is seen briefly in spartan ops
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Of course hes not dead, sparatans never die they just respawn.
Noble 6 chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
U n00b u killed me u r first on my list too kill after returning for MIA in He'll...
Awesomeaussiemxyzptlk chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Good work, Spartan.
Master Elite chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Before I continue, I have to say this is a good read. And now I'm going back to reading The Last Noble.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
i think it is really good you are a very good writer
Daringu2dance4me chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
please bring Six in!
UnknownArtyom chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is awesome!
Logon98 chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
Nice story definently keep going
arbiter6784 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
I've read all the books, and I see how you connected em, I like that, that other human, I assume was a spartan, hope to see him as well

Oh and don't go ballistic for not getting many reviews, trust me i do that on a regular basis.
Happy Reader chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Your story is a great read. Very in depth and it covers a lot of information. I like your style of writing. Keep up the goof work!
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Nice, but she used that module to decode the data from Sword Base about Halo.
KmJ170 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Ok. I'm not even going to read this except for the first bit BECAUSE ITs boring.
But dont get me wrong. The first bit has the marks of a good writer.
But you really need to chop your writing into finer paragraphs - i cannot and will not read something like this.
So get a beta, chop up your paragraphs, make it more reader friendly. This looks really good... I'd hate to see it go to waste
Cybermat47 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Just so you know, this sort of thing has already happened. Look up A FISTFUL OF ARROWS on google.