Reviews for Pocky Game
GOD DAMIT PEATCH!I'll admit I got mildly turned on while reading...
ToonZ3ldaMast3r chapter 1 . 5/24

P3ACH 15 $0 CR ZEE nd Sh3 obviously loves NessXLucas pair-
can you do villager and TL? please!

too lazy to continue with letter & number combo lol great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
peach is a perve who sucks hairy dicks
SkittySaysMeow chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Oh, Peach...
I love you right now.
TheMysticalQ chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
...Until this, pocky was completely innocent in my eyes...but anyway...Lucas and Ness are Bronies! I find this hilarious. I don't know if anyone's asked this already, but why's it always Peach that wants these two together?
Eri chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I LOVE IT! I was dying of laughter in parts like you ran out of snacks in an episode (happens to me often), and I loved how an innocent game of pocky unleashed such a situation, although LordLenne costs me read you a little (silly language barriers), I feel you're the best writer of this couple! I love each of your stories but sometimes (if not most) I'm a bit lazy having to use a translator to talk to you about what I think ... Glad you're back, I hope that in your life all wonder fence or at least that is stable. Take care and I hope to read you a lot with a new story or a new chapter in one of your previous fics. Read you later!
TheEpicChuggaaconroy chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Peach is F**king evil. Also, YES MLP REFRENCE/CAMEO. Sequel?
mttmercado chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
peach is the shit, seriously, little devil in her. wonderfully written
Wow chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love this fic and it was Peach is very sneaky ;)
Memorii Makiko chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
My first reaction as to seeing you post a new story- was spitting out half my Arizona.
Seeing at was the Pocky Game fic, I started shivering happily. ; u ;
When reading it... Well, I was flailing.

So congratulations when I say this, LordLenne-
Thank you for literally making me tip back the computer chair so far that I actually fell out of it.
knjbjdskbfh IT HURT BUT I LOVED THIS. And I can't stop laughing at what and dolt I am. XD