Reviews for Witch Hunt
Sugar94 chapter 1 . 4/21
Absolutely love this story! Please continue it.
Thiltelles chapter 19 . 3/23
This story is awesome! Could you write mora chapeter and finish it? its really a shame stop it without a conclusion. Thinking about this and please, update it soon!
HemmingsPayne chapter 1 . 2/19
Oh. My. Larry. Please please update. Dear god this story is my soul mate
Writing Fangirl for hire chapter 19 . 12/5/2014
PLEASE OH PLEASE CONTINUE!
Sarpndo chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
eeks...
Dani chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
just got to your story as it is in chapter 19; got to say I liked it a lot; there are so many questions about what's going on, but I can wait to read it . . hehe; if I have to say 1 thing though its Gabe's attitude is kinda bothering me - the way he's seeing Sam, as some sort of challenge, he's just a douche-bag about what he wants from him, and the only thing I can say at this point is that I wish he doesn't mark or ever has Sam, because that would just mean that he won! he feels like one of those guys who just wants to get in your pants, then leave you after, and crow about him winning, like another notch in his belt! I'm like cheering for Sam to not say yes (just cause so far the dude is just so not making me be in his corner); mind you I love seeing Gabe try and fail miserably!
EverybodyKnowsMe chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Oh yay! Youre back! :) im so happy :) i was worried none of your stories would ever continue. Even if you do only focus on this one its still better than nothing :)

Congrats on the baby and all that too :)

Cant wait for any more updates you do for this story in the future :)
Ohyesidid chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
I'm glad your back I was thinking this story was going to stay unfinished I can't wait to see how it ends
babyreaper chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Great seeing another chapter posted, it's been a while. I hope that Adam can do as Sam told him, don't want anything bad to happen to Dean, because he let something slip. Can Dean hold out to Castiel, I know he says he can, and thinks he can but with the bond thing and Cas being so persistent. Thx
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
This chapter looks to be a set-up chapter for action to come. I hope the action happens within a reasonable period of time. These are wonderful characters and an interesting story line. Please continue.
Tango Dancer chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
You're back...
OMG you're BACK! Hurray! *victory dance* Are you back for real? Any other stories you're about to update? Yes, I know, I'm never satisfied, lol! But it's your fault for writing such awesome stories!
Awesome chapter I so loved it! Can't wait for the next!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
This is awesome please update! :)
TheResurrectionist chapter 18 . 1/8/2014
Please please please continue this! It's been so long since you updated! I love this!
Funkegirl chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Ugh. Come on boys. You don't like Ellen. The Novak brothers are looking for a witch. So, give them a witch.
Sarpndo chapter 18 . 7/3/2013