Reviews for The Troubles of Being Ron
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I suppose Ron isn't any more jealous of Josh than he is sexually frustrated because he hangs out with a pretty girl 24/7. It's pretty hard to tell if he had genuine feeling for Kim, or he just wanted a release, and Kim was right next to him, ripe to pick.
rephiamluvers123 chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
ugh ron ur jealousy is not needed on a mission gosh
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Boy Kim's not going to be happy when Ron gets to her...

Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Hummm I always wonder how gadgets work. You know I'm gonna ask, I mean if those gloves stick to rock then how come they don't weigh a couple of tons by the time Kim and Ron get to the top of the cliff?

ST
Beckman chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
That was a good chapter. It was a little short, but it left me curious about what Shego was up to. I will look forward the next episode. Don'r worry about the slow update schedule. Just get them out when you can.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Well Drakken and Shego interrupting Ron night is much better than Josh Mankey doing that.

But for how much longer? Hmmm?

Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Yeah but Josh is a hottie and Ron...well is Ron
Beckman chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Nice opening. I'm always up for a little Mankey hating. I'm in.
Sharper the Writer chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Very good start!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hmm, looks like Ron's at the beginning of a path of being set aside for Mankey shortly...

Wonder what he will do then and grow from it, and when she will find out she's been taking for granted what is so much better than a shallow hottie.

DisneyChannelLover chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Sounds intresting...I'd like to see where you go with this. Will be looking forward to an update.