Reviews for Domesticated
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
haha absolutely adorable and well done! but then again coming from you it always is XD can't wait to read more!
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
yaa... that was marriage.. hehehe.. suddenly i want a husband.. hahaha
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Cute x)

Kahli hime chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
heheheh awesome! :DD
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Lol.. :D
I bet hes good only in tomatoes...n missions.
pinkstainedcheeks chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Omg too cute I can't.

HGTV is something I've adopted, thanks to my mom, since I've came to America and adjusted to American TV. In hindsight, it's pretty ridiculous how dramatic they make buying a house seem. But for some
Bottle Glass chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Aghhh too cute :) I love your SasuSaku style!
daydreamer66 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
The title is amusing and the content is even better. Good work.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Fiamatta Montague chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
next chapter please? XD
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
How cute I love marriage fics! Please update soon I can't wait for more :)
moon strut chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
It's been far too long since I last read one of your works. Ugh, I love your domesticated!SasuSaku. They're such a married couple. What ever that means, really.
HAHA. I just CAN'T get over the idea of Sasuke cooking. And badly, no less.
unclique chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love it!
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I'm a newlywed. And I have to say you fucking nailed this shit. That's exactly what marriage is: give and take. It's awkward telling your significant other they're not good at something, or that you want them to do something different. There's no right way of going about it. And my husband and I are a lot like Sasuke and Sakura here: stubborn and unwilling to work on our own shit. I loved this.

I'm a huge fan of stories that explore not only how Sasuke and Sakura eventually (inevitably, in my dreams) get together, but what happens after that. I'm more interested in the aftermath, honestly, and there are so few stories here that go into that. People on this site think that the only thing worth reading is the exciting build-up of sexual tension that eventually culminates in some rewarding sexual payoff, and then the story's over. But if that was all there is to relationships, then why even bother? First kisses aren't the end of a story, they're the beginning, and most of the fun stuff comes later on. And living with someone, fun as it is, is difficult at first, since you're trying to feel each other out, and you're learning how to become something more than yourself. You're learning how to be a family, and it's not an easy road.

But it's always a funny one.

I'm excited to see where you take this. It's well-written (like everything else you do, of course) and funny, but it's also very realistic. Thanks for nailing a seldom-tackled plot and giving me something to make me smile :) I loved it, great job!

xoxo Daisy :)