Reviews for Broken Like An Angel
wizardhobbitfromnarnia chapter 41 . 8/9
I just want you to know that we're sticking by you and waiting for those last couple of chapters! Keep up the great work!
Natalie chapter 41 . 6/22
Please update soon. I love this fanfic and can't wait til next chapter! And a question: Are you gonna write Draco meeting Sirius? (Maybe with Narcissa) Please do. That would be awesome.
Ur an amazing writer!

-Talie
Death's Savior chapter 11 . 6/12
this chapter was really good it made heart go out for draco and almost made be cry and I rea;y don;t cry.
poposee chapter 41 . 6/7
Damn, I read this whole series over the course of a couple nights. It's damn good. I have no idea what to expect for the ending. Although I hope it is a happy one. I love how into the plot you are and the commitment you've put into it. Thanks for creating this so that I may read it.

Me chapter 41 . 5/13
I started reading this couple days ago and already finished it. I really love the idea of this, and it was written really well. I'm not sure if you're going to continue this but I hope you are because I really love this
Nivokii chapter 9 . 5/9
I agree, I reported being raped and my counselor just nodded. It's unfair, but it's how it is.. sadly.
No idea why I am even talking about this, but yes, it's true. Sadly.
Nivokii chapter 2 . 5/9
Writing rape is the worst. I did it for my solangelo fic and goddamn it. I didn't even give details or anything, I just said it happened and it was still unbearable.
I understand the hate for writing my dude. It's good that you put a trigger warning or whatever. I did that, but still got yelled at by a reader for it. So it's never fun.

I do enjoy this actually. I am the jackass who is very picky on what they read and so I am finding myself liking this, good job.
I will continue to read on.
PLEASE WRITE MORE I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR WRITING!
snape
mysticalgems chapter 41 . 3/14
I wasn't expecting this, but I like it. :) Writing letters, well... that would be their main way of communicating in their situation. :

This chapter was really good. Different but good. If it's any consolation, your chapter left me a bit speechless? I'm not sure if that's the choice of words to go with, but nonetheless, I have no idea what all to say. XD So that in itself is amazing. XD

You did a seriously awesome job with this. :) Never think you didn't because you really did an awesome job with this.

Since I don't know what else to say I'll end the review here and I"ll be waiting patiently for your next awesome chapter! Until next time YOU SERIOUSLY AWESOME AND WONDERFULLY AMAZING AND BRILLIANTLY LOVELY AND SERIOUSLY FANTASTIC WRITER!

DON'T STOP BEING SERIOUSLY AWESOME!

FAN-READER! Anna :)
AliceCullen3 chapter 41 . 3/13
LOVE IT!
iamaddreamer chapter 41 . 3/13
Holly... Merlin... totally worth the waiting. I'm so in love with this fic, this plot thank you!
mysticalgems chapter 40 . 3/4
I just finished reading this story that you have so far. I LOVE IT! IT IS REALLY GOOD! My mind is mush at the moment for your story has blown me away. XD Sorry for tagging along you story so late, but I just thought I'd review it after getting to this point. I had to read it all first before reviewing. :)

You did seriously awesome with this story! SERIOUSLY! I hope you get to finish this awesome story too! I can't wait to see what happens next!

DON'T STOP BEING SERIOUSLY AWESOME!

FAN-READER! Anna :)
Beautiful!It was worth the waiting *-* My poor babies :(
Loved the way Draco forgot his fears to his desire to keep Harry safe!
l'm really curious to see the big finalle!

GoodWriting!