Reviews for Broken Like An Angel
CheshireKitKat chapter 34 . 5/25
I do hope you continue this story soon.
spells385 chapter 34 . 1/1
No! update! Please, this story is the best Drarry that I've read in a long time,(and trust me, I read A LOT of Drarry Fanfiction.) I need to know what happens!
AliceCullen3 chapter 33 . 8/1/2014
LOVE IT!
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 34 . 7/21/2014
Good luck! :D
SingrBear chapter 34 . 7/19/2014
I hope you really are planning to come back to this story! I've really been enjoying it. Good luck on your novel!
Luvlylexy chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
Good luck with National Novel Writing Month! We'll be cheering you on and waiting patiently for your updates on both your novel and this story! -waves flag with "GO MIDKIT!" on it-
incoherentlove chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
I'm just glad that the story will be continued because it's a great fic. Thanks for letting us know :)
Prucanisthewaytogo chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I really like how you tell US when the rape starts and ends, so I can skip it. Not that your writing is bad, I just don't necessarily like reading about someone's father raping them. BTW Nice start to the story.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/15/2014
Hey, I'm your number one fan! and I was wondering if you were going to continue this?
Luvlylexy chapter 33 . 6/2/2014
I'm now a sobbing little ball of Lexi.
PandaHat97 chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
This is so good. Throughout the whole thing all I've wanted to do is just hold and cradle Draco to give him the love and support he needs, but I believe Harry is better qualified for that :) not that I'm complaining :) I hope they make up soon. Was so sad to see him and Harry apart like that.
Kigen Dawn chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
Aww dray is to adorable in that last piece. Just want to hug and cuddle him
mandancie chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
this was really good! :) I so can't wait for Harry to read this letter. :) Update as soon as you can. :) Wonderful chapter. :)
Zikare chapter 32 . 5/19/2014
Good story so far. I can't wait for more!
Love chapter 32 . 5/13/2014
This is a great story so far! It's really realistic, too! :D May I have another chapter please?