Reviews for Broken Like An Angel
Beautiful!It was worth the waiting *-* My poor babies :(
Loved the way Draco forgot his fears to his desire to keep Harry safe!
l'm really curious to see the big finalle!

GoodWriting!
AliceCullen3 chapter 40 . 1/14
LOVE IT!
Lady yang chapter 13 . 1/4
I should say that I love your story! I've only read 13 chapters and your writing is amazing. The way you have adapted the characters in such a short amount of time is amazing to me.
I love the way you have written the story so far.
For the record you write the rape scenes well, I've read some stories that make it a joke and I'm glad you wrote the seriousness of the situation. The characters reaction to thing is wonderful, and I'm glad you've taken the time to make the drarry slow and realistic:) over all I'm really quite impressed
iamaddreamer chapter 39 . 12/31/2016
Thank You so much for the time you took to write those beautiful words!
You very well know how excited I am for the next chapter
Have a wonderful 2017 and Congratulations on all the things you mentioned above that you achieved
areana chapter 38 . 11/28/2016
Hey amazing author please please please please please please please continue this fantastic story please please please i beg you beg beg beg beg
iamaddreamer chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
Did you get the request?
iamaddreamer chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
I can't actually. The website doesn't let me, don't know why, can we talk through insta instead? I can follow you, that can could be easier.
iamaddreamer chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
I'm sure it won't :D This is for sure one of the best fics ever. (And believe me when I say that I've read a lot!) Oh and I've gladly read the others and loved them too! Not as much as this one, though. Do you have an Instagram account?
Have fun! And thak you so much for answering.
iamaddreamer chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Merlinn, that's so good to know! Can't really stop thinking about what will happen next. This is amazing: from the way you talked about certain apects, to the way the characters reacted... It's just perfect! Seriously, congratulations and keep the good work!
iamaddreamer chapter 38 . 11/1/2016
Please, please, please. don't give up on this. It's too good! Update when you can. I LOVED IT!
EmeraldDJ chapter 38 . 9/30/2016
Please continue! Please. This is an amazing story and I would hate it if you just left it there.
AliceCullen3 chapter 38 . 9/29/2016
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/6/2016
I've just finished reading this and I LUV IT! I think that it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Thx so much for putting in the time to make these and I'm looking forward to the rest! (There will have to b 'the rest'... Right?) thx again
Guest chapter 37 . 4/8/2016
PLEASE COME BACK.
Zikare chapter 37 . 3/7/2016
Great chapter!
And please do skip the graveyard. I want to get to the important bit, when he comes back.