Reviews for Hammer and Chisel
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 6/23
I'm scared for Pitch. But he does deserve it. I only am happy to see him get what he deserves when he does.
Ars3n1c chapter 1 . 4/24
OH MY GOSH! That was HILARIOUS! Great one-shot!
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Lol. Jack really fell for that. I have to admit, I fell for that a bit, too. I got worried for poor Frost. Pitch was pretty awesome here, but that does not mean that I don't hate him. Jack's running away and Tooth and Bunny's reaction were perfect. I didn't know that MiM found funny things funny. What Tooth is doing right now is something Pitch deserves. :)
Kazuya RandomAuthor chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
My gosh. I seriously love it. Good joke. Good plot. Good writing. Brilliant! Everything and everyone is in good justice. Good job! XDD
I caught totally hyper, I think. Oh, well. Have a nice day. Cheerio! ;)
Xion5 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OK. THAT was brilliant! XD
Get'em Tooth!
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is one of the funniest stories I've ever read! I especially liked the part where Jack screamed and ran away, and Bunny was like, "What?"
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Hahahahahahah take that pitch
InuBunnygirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow! Glad Pitch got his just desserts in the end. Tricking Jack like that was just plain cruel! Nice job! :-)
dragoscilvio chapter 1 . 5/15/2013

Beautiful, simply beautiful, and masterfully written. Love your work, and I must say this story is now a favorite. WELL DONE!
Mystichawk chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh my saintly fluff, this was freaking hilarious! After the next chapter, I am so using this as one of the stories in my fanfiction, the boogeyman tries to understand fanfiction.
RizReviewer showed me this and I thank her profusely for it!
This was really a great idea. And absolutely hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Haha. Who would've thought of Pitch please. I wouldn't have. Dude, your on a roll.
Annabeth chase101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Tragically Humorous chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Very cute! I loved the moon's response. :)
maycontestdrew chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hahaha! Although the bunny accent is a bit insulting to me that is hilarious!

Boogie man...bunny was awesome! And the romance too!

Awesome story!
Puttylol chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I lost it at ("Pitch,please.") and that laughter continued on throughout the story! And the ending was perfect! I wonder if she really did hammer out his teeth though xD

Thanks for the great read!