Reviews for Cold Man
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
More please
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Here's the thing. I read your story in the "Emergency!" fandom and it had a lot of really bad errors in it that made it extremely hard to read and understand. You've since taken the story down, but my advice is to learn at least basic English writing techniques. This includes proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, spelling, etc.. If you have to write a letter for your job, you are going to have an epic fail because you don't know how to properly write. How you write reflects on you and you don't want someone in a business to have a bad impression of you due to your poor writing ability. So while at school, take a basic writing class. It'll do you a lot of good.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET A BETA!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
How about an update. Good story but you have to be more careful with spelling and grammar.
moo moo chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
pls continue
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
That was about how cold Tim dad was when they meet on the show
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Get yourself a beta and this story could become an amazing story. You just need someone to read over it and fix all your mistakes with grammar and things.
Novemberbaby1983 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Good story
mcgee rule 36 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
i love this story though did Palmer have exams instead of examines
CJS2006 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
This is an interesting story but very difficult to read. Betas are a great resource that can help immensely with grammar and punctuation.

Not a bad start, though.
A. Heimby chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I'd love to read more if you care to write more :)
Forfargirl21 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Good Story Always wondered what McGee's Fathers like can't for next update
Raven88 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This a really good storie keep up the good work. Hope the next chapter is up soon.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Good start to this story, I'm always interested to see what ideas writers have about Tim's family. I agree with your premise that he was at least bullied at home. When you do the next chapter, it would really help your readers' enjoyment if you could format this. I find it much easier to read if the dialogue parts are separated from the narrative.
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
very interesting story

formatting help would sure make it read better though.

Looking forward to the next chapter.