Reviews for Pain and Prescription
QueenNaberrie chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
This last one was cute, despite the pain poor Sherlock was in. lol Greg was a good friend to come help him. :)
QueenNaberrie chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
I love the dynamics between the 2 brothers. They obviously love each other and care about each other, even if they have a hard time showing it. I think working together on the Moriarty problem brought them closer. When they bicker now it's done in a more competitive tongue and cheek manner as opposed to Mycroft nagging Sherlock and Sherlock thinking he's an interfering got.
Sherlock also came to realize how much the people in life care about him and that he actually genuinely cares for and missed them during his hiatus.

He's also getting better about keeping hurtful deductions to himself, especially with his friends. Molly's fiance, Tom, in Canon, not your AU of series 3, obviously is a similar physical type and even dresses similar to Sherlock. Everyone saw it, including Sherlock, but for Molly's sake he didn't say one word. So John has definitely helped him. I also loved how Sherlock was taking social cues from Molly just by her giving him an "a bit not good" glance when they went to visit the guy with the subway footage. She didn't even have to say anything or kick him in the shin. He picked up on it with just a glance.

But I'm getting off topic. Great collection of scenes. Reading on...
jack63kids chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Ooo, this is lovely. Can't think how I let it slip so long.

Sherlock is spot on, as well as Greg and John's reaction to him. The whole set up rings true and something I could really imagine happening—the circumstances of the accident and his reactions to being injured and especially that he didn't phone John because he took him literally.

I want to know how that case panned out though...
englishtutor chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
What a wonderful friend Lestrade is, dropping everything for Sherlock. And then, "The internet says I've broken my spine."-don't we all self-diagnose and come up with the worst possible conclusion? Love John's dry reply.
englishtutor chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
Poor Mycroft. Nothing's more undignified than being in hospital. John's scolding is hysterical! And his conclusion: "So don't make him grieve for you . . . ." and then: "Bullying just one of you into not killing yourself with self-neglect is quite enough for me." Perfect!
englishtutor chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
This rings so true-John being perfectly calm and comforting during the crisis, and then in a total strop when it's all over. I've been there myself! And Sherlock's bewilderment is adorable.
englishtutor chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This is amazingly funny. Lestrade's private thoughts in the shower are hilarious! And Sherlock trying to make instant soup is too cute!
persevera chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
This story was hilarious. I love the unflappable Sherlock, so concerned about appearance, being in put in undignified or embarrassing positions.
The line about seeing if his toes still worked was so cute and John's dismissal of his self-diagnosis.
A really entertaining story with the three men.
JOH1 chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Probably hopped right back up, hoping no one saw him crash land! Always happy to see an update on any of your work- love your writing!
magentacr chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Lol, oh the silly things Sherlock does and his cover up stories. It's a good thing he's got such good friends to drop everything and come help him.
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Ha! Poor Sherlock. Not just transport now, is it.

I'd forgotten how much I loved this story. Thank you for the new chapter!
LittleLongHairedOutlaw chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
So lovely to read more of your work. Thank you so much!
Malebron chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Hi there, I came over here from the WA review tag, but I’m not tagging you because I can’t really give you any sensible sort of concrit on this. It’s not my fandom but that doesn’t matter because this stands up so well on its own and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I haven’t read a lot of ‘sickfics’ but this is particularly good.
I’m totally convinced that Sherlock wouldn’t be able to make instant soup and I loved the cocaine reference. And that; ‘I feel like shit, Sherlock’ – brilliant…
becgate chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
Loved them!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
It's nice to see Sherlock trying to take care of someone else for a change. The part about his complete lack of experience in making instant soup made me laugh. The comparison to Father's Day breakfast is brilliant — there's definitely a father-son dynamic between them. Great story.