Reviews for My Best Man's an Idiot
swiggityswelp-sendhelp chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
love this so much! cant wait for it start up again
Sahba chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Never ever wanna continue it ? ;( i like it ;(((
Sahba chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Aww you don't know how i read this ...listening to crazy little things Maroon 5 (acoustic version ) and thinking about colin singing this I love adam and colin and this song;)
TwilightCharmedFaie chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
I know you're most recent post is that you are going on hiatus, but I just quickly read through it and enjoyed it! So, while I don't alert stories on hiatus, I'm going to make an exception. This is too good to pass up!
Rise of Albion chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Don't worry about it. Just make sure it's an awesome chapter when it returns! Haha XD. Good luck with school!
LHC1 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Cool story
gorgeousangel chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
I would have liked to know how Arthur really felt about seeing Gwen again. Maybe you can tell us in your next chapter? Is he truly over her. Is she over him? Will they be nervous about seeing each other again. Will sparks fly again
larasmith chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Will Arthur be delighted to see Gwen again? Or will the sight of her repulse him? Is there any chance of a reconciliation between them? Why did Gwen contacted Morgana and has been looking forward for the opportunity to see Arthur again? Has she plotted some sort of revenge plan against Arthur for ending things between them? Does Arthur still feel anything for her or has he happily moved on?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
If this is a merthur slash story, you should put it in the Merlin/Arthur section instead of invading sections meant for other pairings.
larasmith chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Will Arthur be angry over seeing Gwen again even after learning the truth that she never cheated on him during high school? Has she moved on and got over Arthur? Arthur sounds like he's ready for some diversion with Vivian! Will he realize that he never stopped loving Gwen or will he be ashamed and disgusted with himself for ever doubting her?
JelloGirl323 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *squeals*
That was sooooo cute! :D
I loved it and can't wait for Arthur to find his lovvve.
Update soon!
JG
Nimueh123 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Ahhh, not cheesy to me! Cuuuuute. Making Merlin happy can NEVER be wrong!
'Rise and shine! ' LOL
Kilgarrah a music shop owner! LOL
Rise of Albion chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I'm glad you've put Merlin and Freya together. Update soon! Great chapter! XD
JelloGirl323 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
*giggling* Aww for cuteness!
I liked it. :D
JG
gorgeousangel chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I have always loved Merlin and Freya. Is Gwen coming back into Arthur's life. Is Morgana? Glad Vivian is out of the picture