Reviews for Eternity
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love that first line of this piece; It clearly shows his thoughts, and the repetition of 'not' reinforces just how much he assumed this would never happen, and also shows how much he didn't want it to happen. :(

I also like how you've described Keith as not crying or talking, and standing stiff- as if he wants to look tough on the outside, but on the inside, he just wants to sit down and cry. :( I also like how you relate this death to Luck's death, too- as if he feels just as horrid now as he did then. :(

The way that they don't want to leave each other's side in case one of them died was a nice touch, too. I can imagine that the death of someone close would make one notice just how much of a chance there is of someone close passing, and it'd make you worry about your other close friends and family. :(

The ending was wonderful, as if he hasn't quite come to cope with his death, and tries to tell himself that he's still here by setting him a place at the table every morning and night. :) I like how they used marble for his grave,too- like they want to make sure that gravestone lasts forever, that his name lives on for as long as is possible. :) Nice job!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have no critique/suggestions for this piece, so sorry. :)
This was great! Keep up the good work. :D